Reviews for Fellow Travelers
Ranuel chapter 4 . 10/4
I really like your alternative take on how Starfire and Raven could have come to Earth. Bats' Soap Opera comment was great! He's not going to be pleased when he finds out Diana didn't share what she knew about the threat Raven's father poses but if it comes out I think the rest of the team will understand.
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Aww. Reading the line about Starfire and Raven makes me sad. I loved the changes Teen Titans made to their personalities. They had a lot more character, and were much less... generic, I suppose. Each to their own, I guess.
Weapon X 61 chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
Again, in the words of Lobo himself, FRAG YOU! J/K again. Yeah, I'm considering another story. The Underground Justice League. It oughta be fucked up. And Just like this story, it might feature a Titan or 2. But yeah, good job.
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hey, enough Lobo Bashing! Lobo is the shit! He may be a villain, but in a future fic of mine, he actually shows something people doubted a long time ago: A heart of gold
Angelic Temptress chapter 4 . 4/2/2004
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. :)
davisj8 chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
That was interesting story. Raven has always been one of my favorite charcters. I look forward to perhaps seeing more of her.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
O_O tbc? Oh noo...I hope she stays, I hope she tells him! *huggles John and Shayera plushies* eep. Update son!
feram chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
its a good story. you should update it
feram chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
its a good story. you should update it
X Moonchik chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
This is such a good story, very well written. Well, she certainly is stubborn, Hawkgirl that is. Update soon.
Pariah is an idiot chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Pariah is evidently not reading the same fics as eveyone else, or isn't able to understand them. There's no indication of Hawkgirl being gay here. Somebody's just getting his/her buttons pushed methinks and is having a hissyfit
davisj8 chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
Thank you for seting my fears to rest that JL and TT are the same universe. That show bothers me as well. Now that it exists, however, the Teen Titans, that group anyway, will not appear on Justice League. Besides, in the JL universe, Nightwing and Batgirl are together...I want to comment on a previous review: I read nothing here that suggests Hawkgirl is gay.
Pariah2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Uh...Listen, I can PARTIALLY understand why you made Wonder Woman a lesbian since it's a parody of that...strange interaction in Maid of honor. But why make Hawkgirl gay as well? There's really no grounds for it if it's in the same universe. Also, I kind of liked your first installment of this universe because it built on Diana while still staying CLOSE to the original JL ep. But you're kinda drifting here and making it...Weird.
Writing was okay but a bit too cheezy.
Shayera89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Great Start! Love to see where this is going!