Reviews for Christmas
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw, this is really sweet. I've always thought that the Black family kids (Andromeda, Bellatrix, Narcissa, Sirius, Regulus) would have been close when they were younger. Great job! :)
i lurve sirusblack chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
luve it its cool

write mre
cooroo chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wow. That was just... wow. It was dark and sad, but there's something about it... it was brilliant. Andromeda being worried about Sirius's issues on blood, and then you realise who she's thinking of. I loved it, quite frankly. Nice work.
Lora-Lai chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Why are your stories so beautiful?

I've never seen works such as this. They're marvelous. Most of the time, the Black family is portrayed as an exclusive, cold, horrible thing that diminishes any act of goodness in the wizarding world. You have just changed my views.
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hmm..Ted kind of came out of no where here. He wasn't mentioned at all, the he ended the story. Not a bad thing, of course, just wondered why he was named.. I know they're together and all, but I thought Andromeda was upset about the whiteless Christmas.. Sorry. lol Ha ha and I can just pictue them all in one of the higher floors rooms, with Bella sending death glares to Siruis while he chats with Andy, Cissa going through school books, and Regulus huffing and puffing about not getting at of 'Potter''s candy. lol I love it!

TK
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
bravo! great one shot!
manaray chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Oh this is very sad and very good. I love how sirius says mudblood because I always thought that deep down sirius loved them all (his cousins and brother) and probably acted like that to fit in with them. Even if he did annoy Bellatrix. very good. I loved this.
manaray chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Andromeda/Ted a great pairing. I love how you tie it in at the end. Great job on the story _
account chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
brilliant!
LittleWriterGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
That was awesome!
mirai3k chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
oh wow! that was a nice contemporary Black Family fic...lol they're such an odd group but I love em...and I especially liked the last line...so sad!
Delleve chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
You've taken a family that's known for their dark arts practicing in HP and showed them in a tad better light, though their differences in morals stand out excellently. *applauds*

Going on my Andromeda C2. :)
brennqt13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
that was really nice! i love the way you portray the Black family. it's so similar to most people do but it's also very different and i love it! totally amazing!
paradox01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Great fic. Loved the pun at the beginning.. A black Christmas indeed.

-paradox