Reviews for The Devil's knighood
res123 chapter 28 . 4/14/2013
Dear Story Weaver1, This was a good story. Is this the last chapter? And...Ummm. I started a Nall x Ruby story...If you have some free time could you look at it? And my editor Archangel Samuel made a Jean x Leo story called Danger in the Dark I think it's vary good. Also she wrote that she's going to try to make a Nall x Ruby One shot. Yay! So...if you have some free time could you look at them?
Ryuenjin the Dragon Fire Blade chapter 28 . 8/23/2006
well this is a different ending. I liked the Breaking the 4th wall, where the characters of the book knew they were in the book.
RasenRaikirinoJutsu03 chapter 28 . 8/23/2006
that sucked!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 27 . 5/16/2006
If it took this long to make a chapter as good as this, then it was for a good cause. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for the new crew of heroes.
David Now chapter 26 . 4/27/2006
I've read each chapter and they are all very good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 26 . 11/2/2004
*jaw drops* I am like really really really sorry I have not reviewed in FOREVER! Wow this is going great! This is a good story, love it to death! plz update soon! I love all the action and fluff!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 26 . 10/29/2004
I can't wait to see the grand finale of this saga. Hopefully Keiko will get over the challenge of the fight. I can't believe what happened to her, and how her boyfriend was ready to give up his life to save his friend/girlfriend.
GeneralDragon chapter 26 . 10/28/2004
Great chapter, the battle scenes were well written. I hope you post another update before to long. Keep up the good work, and i'll keep on reading.
GeneralDragon chapter 25 . 9/20/2004
This is going great so far, all the couples seemed to be matched up now, I wonder where there'll go. I can tell the action part of the story is starting to kick into high grear now that the romance is fading out, i'm sure i'll catch on to the action in time.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 25 . 8/21/2004
well, this chapter was excellent, and I like how you had her dragon aura siphoned from her. Wait, whaqt woulod happen if he tried to steal all of their auras? There's a scary thought for you. Other than that, I can't wait to see what else you have in store for the people who read this wonderful story.
GeneralDragon chapter 24 . 7/30/2004
sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile. This stuff looks great, I like how everyone is together now although that does take alittle of the suspense out of it, it leaves room for more action scenes. Keep up the good work, and i'll keep on reading.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 24 . 7/28/2004
If you wanted Kiyosshi's name to mean purity, then its spelled with only one s. I can't wait to see the next chapter of this, however, I did see some small problems with this story, like: She always did a mean punch, that's why I try to stay on here good side. It should be "She always did have a mean punch" Other than that, there's isn't anything else wrong with this chapter.
Revolver 0celot chapter 23 . 7/16/2004
Exelend i loved it plz write more NOW
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 23 . 7/14/2004
YAY THEY KISSED! *hugz StoryWeaver tightly till his eye pop out* You are the coolest! Now lets get some fightin goin on :) Hehe!
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 22 . 7/14/2004
Cute! I loved the whole memory it was SO adorable! Zane better get with May or else! _ They seem so cute together!