Reviews for The Devil's knighood
Talonclawfange chapter 22 . 7/2/2004
O.o wow, you have alot of reviews, man. But his is a cool story so far, even though I never played lunar 2. Nice fight in the second before last chapter (you know how I like fights .
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 22 . 6/21/2004
Cute. I actually liked this chapter, as well as the water guardian's abilities, but why did he get a grey and not a blue robe?
GeneralDragon chapter 21 . 6/16/2004
Nice chapter, it seems that even with the girls influence Shane still has a pertty mean side to him. I hope the others are getting along well. Keep up the good work, and i'll keep reading.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 21 . 6/14/2004
So cute at the end! I cant wait to see what happens, I hate Shane! He sucks! Ugh I want to beat the crud outta him!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 21 . 6/14/2004
Nice story here, and I also like how he banished Tadgiz, but I figured that he would do something like that aftter he tried to kill her.
GeneralDragon chapter 20 . 6/11/2004
This chapter threw me off alittle bit, but it tied it self together in the end. I like the style youre using and also how your bringing all the character couples together. Keep up the good work and i'll keep reading.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 20 . 6/3/2004
Hehe this was better than the last! Your work continues to amaze me StoryWeaver, its great! I loved the action _ I cant wait to see what happens next! Will they meet up with the DKH soon? I hope so cuz it'll be such an awesome battle!
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 19 . 6/3/2004
Ohmigawd WHY DIDNT I READ THIS SOONER! OMG This wa T! Wonderful, awesome super cool! I'm sorry I didnt read sooner. This was nice!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 20 . 5/31/2004
I am glad that you have finally continued this. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us the next time, but if I rmemeber correctly, the dragon eye wasn't there, it was in the beginning of the game. However, it does make sense, and I liked how you put Garnet in.
golden-dragon chapter 19 . 5/27/2004
Is Alex a white or red dragon?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 19 . 5/24/2004
don't take this the wrong way, nut its about damn time that those two confessed their love for each other. I can't wait to see how you will get Zane and May together, but I can't wait to see it.
GeneralDragon chapter 19 . 5/24/2004
This was a great chapter, and I guess they didn't do it, but Alex is thinking about it so we were sorta half right. Ah well this was a welcome break from exam study'n thanks for the great chapter, now if only Zane and May could get together this couple thing would be solved. Great Job as always keep up the good work.
GeneralDragon chapter 18 . 5/18/2004
Great chapter, I wonder what Alex and Ali were really doing. Update soon, I hope it turns out better for Ryan. And we need more about May and Zane!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 18 . 5/17/2004
Please update soon! I liked this chapter, but how will Ryan get his girlfriend back and when will they tell each other?
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 18 . 5/17/2004
*gets an anime big head with a little body and strangles StoryWeaver!* NO YOU DID NOT JUST END THE CHAPPY LIKE THAT! *squeezes tighter* Ryan! Gah How dare you do that! SO EVIL! This was SUCH an awesome chappy! (now um w/ the moaning they were DOING IT where they!) I loved the fights and the action and and WOW So many things I like, Update soon or I'll lock you up in a room full of killer puppies.
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »