Reviews for The Devil's knighood
GeneralDragon chapter 17 . 5/12/2004
This is a great romance story for the Lunar 2 section, one of the best if I may say. Please update soon, this is one i'll be checking back on often.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 17 . 5/6/2004
Aw! So good! I loved this chappy! Now...wheres the action? LOL LETS KICK THE DKH'S BUTT RIGHT NOW! RAWR! I loved how Mia and Ryan are easin in love together, classic fairy tale style! Update soon ok? I cant wait for this to continue!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 17 . 5/6/2004
A very excellent chapter that you have here, and I can't wait to see more of this excellent story. Hopefully the next chapter will also explain the Sacred spells as well.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 16 . 4/18/2004
*SCREAMS LIKE A LIL GURL!* OHMIGOD THAT WAS SO COOL! Oh man thank you SO much StoryWeaver! This was just what I was waitin for! Thank you! It had everythin a good chappy needed! Action, romance all that wonderful stuff! WONDERFUL! You really didnt have to add this in just for me but thank you anywayz, it was so awesome. I cant wait to see what you do for the next chapter, I bet it'll be the best!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 16 . 4/18/2004
What stone are you talking about? I actually like this chapter that you have here. I can't wait until you continue this beautiful fic. Don't worry about having Lunar Legend and not having Silver Story, because mostly it is the same story.
WildfireDreams chapter 15 . 4/17/2004
O that big meanie! he needs to get over it! he likes may but he doesn't realize it , stupid meanine! Poor Nall, that probably does bring back painful memories
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 15 . 4/13/2004
POOR MAY! OMG I HATE ZANE! That is SO wrong! Poor Nall *( *hugs Nall* The poor thing. I'd be like that too if I saw my friend bein takin away like that. This was a nice chappy. Need a bit more action but thats just me _ I hope you update soon! _ Gotta go before my teacher gets mad at me hahaha! (at school P)
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 15 . 4/13/2004
That was a cute chapter that you have here. I don't believe that Zane did that, and I can see why he was getting a nose bleed.
Sichan chapter 14 . 4/6/2004
Bunch of fluffles! _ This was a sweet chapter with only a few mistakes, but that's alright.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 14 . 4/5/2004
Another good chapter that has been long awaited for. I actually like this chapter more than all the others. This one also had a lot of humor in it, and it looks as if Zack was about to die from the things that May and Zane were thinking about. It looks as if Ryan and Mia are a couple now as well. I have no questions for this chapter.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 14 . 4/5/2004
Yay! I loved this chap, it was great _ I loved how Ali sang the ending song from LunarEB! I almost felt like singin it hahah. I hope you update soon! Is there gonna be an action in the next chappy?
Sichan chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
It WAS a little short, but not all that rushed. And I understand what you meant in the last chapter. Thanks for clearing that up. Good job! Especially with Nall and Ruby *chuckles* that was funny...
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
What I meant was, why isn't he a red dragon instead of a white dragon? I means since Ruby is the red dragon. Unless, Garnet is the red dragon and the red dragon quality is only haded down to females. I liked the kiss joke, and who were the other matchmakers talking about?
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
Not bad *_* It was sorta ruushed, could have been a lil longer but I like how Vin and Fia are going to go out together! Will anything bad happen at the festival where Vin has to save Fia or somethin like that? Or maybe Vin and Fia get chosen to participate in some play and they gotta kiss at the end? That would be SO sweet *_* Cant wait for you to update, was nice D
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
ALEX GOT HIS AURA! ALEX GOT HIS AURA! YAY! SUPER AWESOME CHAPPY DUDE! One of the best ones yet!(I say that all the time heheh) So . . . what was Quark thinkin? I love how you interwined every piece of the game together, really made it great. This was amazing. Please update soon k?
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »