Reviews for The Devil's knighood
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
ALEX GOT HIS AURA! ALEX GOT HIS AURA! YAY! SUPER AWESOME CHAPPY DUDE! One of the best ones yet!(I say that all the time heheh) So . . . what was Quark thinkin? I love how you interwined every piece of the game together, really made it great. This was amazing. Please update soon k?
Sichan chapter 12 . 3/16/2004
You're right, it was a good chapter and you DID do better on the fighting (and the romance too). But, how is it a GOOD thing that he would let Lunar perish for Ali if his job as the White Dragon is to protect Lunar? I'm a bit confused but that's okay, I'm always a bit confused _. Sometimes, I even confuse myself!
P.S. You can use any of my ideas as long as you give meh my props! *chuckles* Which you did, so good job! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 12 . 3/15/2004
Okay, thanks. Quark is right in thinking that she is a descendant of Althena, since in the third disc, Lucia took Luna's power that was Althena's. (And I kinda thought that was the worst part of the game.) However, I can't wait for you to continue, but why is Alex a white dragon instead of a red or pink dragon?
Sichan chapter 11 . 3/5/2004
This chapter seemed a little rushed but it was still good _. I can't wait until the next chapter. Then I get to see more Nall, right?
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 11 . 3/1/2004
YAY! Hehehe Nice chappy! Ok so Ryan and Mia didnt do what I thought they would but thats still um . . . WRONG! Oh well lol. UPDATE PWEASE!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 11 . 3/1/2004
Interesting. How Mia and Ryan like each other, but are too scared to tell each other. Will the togetherness spell come back into effect? Also, I thought Nall was Alex's pet dragon, not his father, so what gives?
Sichan chapter 10 . 2/26/2004
Nice story! The battle scenes were good but you need to work on the romance scenes a bit. But other than that, well done. Oh yeah, I need to see Nall! *cries*
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 10 . 2/24/2004
WOA! Why u got a perverted grin! What are you up to! Tell me! *_~* Um . . . tell me exactly how did the guys get in the dome? The knights just popped outta nowhere so that kinda threw me. Hmm I dont think I wanna know whats gonna happen w/ Mia and Ryan . . . *starts to think a bit* Hm . . . EW! No way! Don't do that StoryWeaver! *BONK* *_~*
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 10 . 2/23/2004
I didn't know that I inspired you to make this story better. How did they get in the dome, because you just say that the dome is in front of the door, and the DKH say I hope you have a nice visit, or as nice as it can be when or trapped in their. This dome will keep anything from coming in or out. It also saps your magic energy and extinguishes any fires within it's boundaries. I hear It's going to be a cold night." said one of them. Mia was already starting to feel her MP escaping her. The rest of the Guild started to panic.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 9 . 2/18/2004
yippe, wonderful, great, awsome, wot. update quick cuz i wanna see what happens next, muahaha update hehe
WildfireDreams chapter 9 . 2/17/2004
cool _ two of the cousins are in the fic now _
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 9 . 2/16/2004
A very cute chapter. Why would you not give Fia a gray robe fo nonelemental? I like what you did to the kids' names, mixed the parents name together.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 8 . 2/9/2004
AWSOME! Awsome fights, wonderful fluff w/ Ali and Alex (darn you Ali, Alex is mine! :D) The fights were very good, you added just enough detail that got me thinkin bout how it went. Great! I loved how Ali and Alex were able to say I love you even though Alex is MINE lol. Update soon ok? _
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 8 . 2/9/2004
A cute little chapter that you have here. You better get Ali to a hospital and fast. Or have Lemina use Esuna! (laffs) Couldn't help it.
Loki chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
...O_O I like May! She rocks! Anyway, more fluffiness! _ You rock so much!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »