Reviews for The Devil's knighood
Loki chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
Sorry it took awhile for me to review but here I am! AIE! I LOVED ALL OF YOUR STORIES! _ This one makes me want to camp outside the story until you update which...**sets up camp** is what I'm doing.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Yippe! This was great! How old is Ryan again? He seems to be so sweet just like you _ Thanxs for the plushies! They are so cool! I liked this chapter it was very good. Update soon ok _
Siarnaqth chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I think Alex's parents are Ruby and Alex. I think Heero and Lucia are Ronfar and Mauri.
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
... I'm guessing Ruby and Nall (named Alex after Alex from Lunar Silver Star Story. Did i win? Really like this _
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
*Grabs ahold of StoryWeaver and instead of throwing him into another room, gives him a BIG BEAR HUG!* WOT! AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME! OH YEA THIS ROCKED! Ali is dah bomb! Shes like me a TOMBOY! WOOHOO! Oh yea update soon NOW! 1 question . . . the Alex here isnt Alex from Lunar:SC right? I think I'm gettin to into the whole Lunar theme but who cares! THIS SO TOTALLY ROCKED! *hugz hugz n more hugz!* Oh yea . . . *LOCKS STORYWEAVER IN A ROOM FULL OF THE DREADED !* _
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6