Reviews for A Pox Upon You
Stroma chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Very good story.
K.T. The opinionated chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
This is one of my favorite stories on this site. It's so funny and . . . cute.

I love it.

-K.T.
Psychic1515 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Well now I'm glad when I had the chickenpox it was only a rash on my stomach - if I had to go through the same situation as Richie, I would - oh wait, that's right, that would never happen to me, I'm female, and too stubborn to let someone make fun at my expense like that. Hopefully Richie's case won't be like those that after a few years, the pox come back - if he had to endure that again, he'd die of embarrassment for sure! LOL! But then that leaves the door open to so many other options; mumps, influenza, laryngitis, the common cold, German measles - now there's an idea - knowing Richie's luck, they'd probably invade his whole body, little red itchy swastika signs. Hopefully he doesn't get sick too often, ROTFLMAO! Funny! Funny! They don't get much better than this!
JMJV chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
lmao! This is such a cute fic! Great work!
Shady Lady chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I love it! This was a great fic! Too cute! This whole fic was great. There isn't a thing I didn't like. Especially loved the ending! Great job SC! LaterZ!
stcobb chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Fun fun... Good stuff...
jw chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
LOL. This was one of the most hilarious stories I've read. Richie's soo cute when he's sick. I can imagine that Mac and Tessa would act exactly like they did in the story. Keep it up.
Agent R chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Oh boy, what a story...poor Richie, Mac playing connect the dots on his back...although, I must say, I can't think of a better time for this story to be up, apparently I'm going through the pox for the second time myself.
MorganaPendragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
too cute! Collossus of Rhodes, lol! personally, I would have loved to find the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and the Library of Alexandria on Richie's back... but that's just me...
so, Richie likes Peter Pan, huh? I may have to borrow that fact sometime... would you mind?
~MP~
neoinean chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Aw, Richie's so cute when he's sick. Nice, light ficlet:)
Richefic chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Strawberry cream cheese? If he wasn't ill before ... Sweet story.