Reviews for MerryGoRound
DarkWriterXX94 chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
Hey, I was born with severe scoliosis, i just recently had a spinal fusion, to correct it, if you're having back pains, i suggest you have this operation done, because it helps, a lot, i'm loving your story by the way. Hoping they get together soon.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 40 . 10/3/2008
omg this story is so fucking good!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
why do i have a feelign this wont turn out well?
BellaHickenbottom chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
who is shawns ex their talking about...bret?
Rhapsy chapter 40 . 9/23/2008
Alright,

it took me several hours to read all 40 chapters of it. But somehow you always kept me coming back over the last days. I just could stop reading.

Very good story, sometimes I thought so many misunderstandings and bad luck cannot happen to two people within the short time frame, but what the hell - it's fiction ;)

You the a very good job and I hope you continue this story!
AnonymousPunk chapter 40 . 9/19/2008
Just spent a few hours reading all 40 chapters of your story.

Couldn't stop reading.

Great work. Hope you write more soon.
CustardMelons chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
i absolutely fell in love with this story. i love the way you describe Shawn and Chris. it's perfect. i hope you update soon. i really want to know what hapens next
Knife-Of-Romance-my-nemesis chapter 38 . 3/15/2008
God, i don't even know if you're stil writing this story, seems a long time since you've updated. But i just read the whole thing and i think its genius! Lol i really fell in love with the way you describe Chris and Shawn, they are my two favorites wreslter and it's just so cool to see a so good pairing of them, i really hope you'll keep going with this story, 'cauz i really wanna know what is going to happen next.

Knife
LiesForLiars chapter 30 . 2/17/2008
The lyrics "I'm so tired but I can't sleep" from chapter 15 comes from the song "Pennyroyal Tea" by Nirvana. Just thought I'd let you know.
LiesForLiars chapter 38 . 2/11/2008
i love this story! i hardly see any shawn/chris stories and i'm so glad you decided to write one because it's great! please update soon! i'm dying to know what happened to shawn and if he and chris fix everything.
Crys-Spirit chapter 38 . 7/19/2007
aw. man i hate your cliff-hangers. please oh please update this story soon.

i was so happy to see that you had added more to it when i wondered across it once again today & am still enjoying the story very much. keep up the great job.

crys
ObsessedWith chapter 38 . 5/3/2007
i love this story,while i'm not the biggest fan of all your cliffhangers and stuff,this is a awsome story and i can't wait to read more.
Smokin'Girl chapter 38 . 2/12/2007
What Happened! Is he okay, OMG I feel like I'm about to cry! :(
WesEric chapter 38 . 2/11/2007
Ahh, cliffhanger. I hope Shawns going to be okay. Another great chapter!
WesEric chapter 37 . 2/8/2007
I can't believe he just going to walk out...stop him! Great chapter, can't wait for more!