Reviews for There Will Always Be
bonbonpich chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
one thing i regret here is that your story is so short. yet it was so good. you only have 1 KH fic? it's hard to believe that (in my opinion) you wrote very reasonably about that Incorporeal projection and Riku being able to sent Sora back by using his sword. so at first i thought you're a real fan and would have more fic on KH (i was hoping and expecting more).

i don't know if you intent to make it shonen-ai or a hint of it, it could be or it could not, it could only be a strong friendship, but it was perfect that way.
Crazy Chick 963 chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
that was great hurry and update!
Crazy Chick 963 chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
the way youve put how the keyblades hummed makes me think of the sound a car makes before a race lol it'd be funny if the keyblade took of lol great story update soon!
Ahnalisa chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
great story! luved the ending alot cuz it wuznt one of those "and they lived happily ever after...the end." it kinda was a cliffy but not (if that makes sense). anyways... i liked the projection thingy, its kool. hope to hear more from ya!
Arcia chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
Yippe! That was great! I love it!
malevolentScribbler chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
I loved it! *wipes eyes with a kleenex* The last chapter was the best, and I hope that Sora and Donald and Goofy do find the door to Kingdom Hearts.
Sorrow chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
*wipes tear from eyes* that was a GREAT fic! i loved that! keep up the great works in all your others! .~
Farli chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
A short multi-chaptered fic, that takes the friendship between Riku and Sora, and the game's ending and provides a wonderful look into how they might feel and act in the future.
This was a lovely piece. Thank you for sharing.
sor4luverr chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
your story is really greaatt please continioue the next chapter -~
Catty Engles chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
Oh Delectable!
Delicious, I felt like I was eating the story and the juices were running down my chin and it tasted so(!) good(!) because there was a little bit of everything:
sour- Riku wanting and not wanting Sora there, sweet- well Sora, bitter- well Riku (but mostly him going blind and thinking he deserved KH), salty- the great battle scenes, spicy- the icing on the cake- food analogies, i must be hungry- well I mean... you made the characters so good that it SPICED it up (whoohoo- that was corny- OH NO! another food analogy- what is it with the food!)
I bet you've never gotton a review quite that cheesy (AH FOOD!) before. I'm going to go eat something before my stomach implodes,
Miyo86 chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
Good Story _
PrincessSwifty chapter 3 . 12/14/2003
aww that was such a sweet way to end
riku: *gag*
me: aww u poor widdle thing *pinches cheeks*
riku: O_O; GET OFF ME
me: :) heheheheh. this story was really good, and the action sequence was so cool...very well written. and brilliant way to end it too! yay! arigatou for such a cool story, and hope to see u soon in anutha fic!
~Princess Swifty~ lets play w/ kirby! ('.')
noone chapter 3 . 12/14/2003
Aww, is that the end? sad, yet happy, anyways, I really loved it! Good Job!
ElegantArrow64 chapter 3 . 12/14/2003
Riku; Cause she made me blind?
Sora: Cause I found a way to get to him but I just get sent back?
Me: YEP! Its all so good! I know exactly how Riku feels and I would of done the same thing as him. But I would probrally be like Sora and stay. i'm very stubborn.
Sora: We all know that.
Me: Keep writing! And please read my story " Gifts of Darkness." its coming aong well.
Cerena chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
Yay! The third part! ...What do you mean it's the final part? o_o WHAT? ::Cries:: NO! ::Clings to fic:: DON'T LEAVE ME!
Riku was hot as always. x) It was really sad that he became blind, I think, but it sort of makes him hotter at the same time. _ That's what he gets for going "Towards the light" XD
I really liked the ending, too, it was final and yet... not. _ Leaves a wide realm of possibilities! And the writing was clear and fun as always! :D Keep writing! XD