Reviews for Trust
AngelC71 chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
I really like this story but Chloe made the choice of making a deal with the devil. It wasn't Clarks fault yeah he was a jerk to Chloe but that didn't mean she had to go invastigating him or go to Lionel that was pety.
onetreefan chapter 14 . 3/28/2006
very good story. i liked it a lot!

onetreefan
Kitty chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
OK first of all i just found this story and i have to say this is far one of the greatest chlex fics out there...i love them...they r so freakin cute..and they finally made love, can u say "well finally" 10 times...if i was chloes i would have jumped him the minute i lay my eyes on him...hes so yummy even though hes a baldy..Oops,BTW u gotta ud this soon
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
I liked this story. I hope its not the last chap. I want them to forgive Clark. I know he hurt Chloe, but its over now. I like how you showed a glimps of the future with Lana and "Senetor Ross". I know Lois hasn't been around but If ya can ad a hint of Clois, If yoy do decide for them to forgive Clark.
Sandy Grujkli chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
I love this story it is so sweet how you put the pace at an even one and make so that Lex and Chloe are trying to protect each other. GREAT WORK!
Shay2 chapter 14 . 6/7/2004
great story...too bad Lionel couldn't have died sooner...lol

Shay
Kathy chapter 14 . 4/19/2004
This was a wonderful chapter! I like them being together without any interference-so no Clark showing up to give them grief-OKAY?
WELL DONE!
Veronica chapter 14 . 4/17/2004
I loved it...it was so sweet the interaction between Chloe and Lex..I can't wait to see what else you have instored...And by the way I am just telling you the truth; you are doing an amazing job and you so rock! I love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next...I can not wait to see the aftermath of Chloe/Lex, but I wouldn't mind reading more about there closeness(LOL)...Please update soon! You so rock!
autumngold chapter 14 . 4/16/2004
Thank you for having their first time be so gentle and loving! Very beautiful chapter! I love your writing and I love this story! Can't wait for your next post!
autumngold chapter 13 . 4/10/2004
You are so very, very wonderful! I'm so glad that Lionel is dead! Now Chloe and Lex can be together and that is just perfect! Thank you so much for the update! Great chapter!
Kathy chapter 13 . 4/4/2004
Hey girl, two updates-you rock:):) I love how you have Lex and Chloe not backing down from Clark's betrayal. Now that Lionel is dead, I feel that Chloe and Lex have a chance to finally be happy-WELL DONE:):)
Meg-the-cat chapter 13 . 4/4/2004
I've really enjoyed this! Another great chapter, please update soon! I think it would be great if Chloe had a baby :-)
Veronica chapter 13 . 4/2/2004
I love it... As always you are doing an amazing job...So Chloe knows Clark's secret(interesting)...I am so happy that Lionel died; now I am waiting for is for Lex and Chloe to have a night of intimacy...Please continue soon I can not wait to see what happens next. I wonder if Clark is going to try and ruin Lex and Chloe's lives? Anyways, please update soon; You rock! and this story rocks!
autumngold chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
Yes, yes! Please tell me that you're going to kill Lionel off in the next chapter! I hope so, then Chloe and Lex can be together! Please let this story have a happy ending! Please!
Veronica chapter 12 . 3/26/2004
Your doing an amazing job as always...And no I wouldn't mind Lionel being killed...By the way I love the interaction between Chloe and Lex... You have to continue soon, the suspense is driving me insane... So Pete and Lana, I bet Clark ain't to happy about that but he deserves it...I love your writing in this story it is awesome and I enjoy it very much...Please update soon!1