Reviews for Another Point of View
onetreefan chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
cute story! i like that a lot
none chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
aw

so sweet
Kathy chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
These point of view stories rock! I like how everyone always knows that Chloe and Lex are together-COOL:):)
campbti chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
So great. I love their world told from other points of view. And thanks so much for the CHLEX after the season finale I need all the uplifting i can get. Great job. Keep it up.
autumngold chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
I love your new chapter! Amy being able to recognize the feelings Lex and Chloe have for each other! Now, if only the writers of Smallville would feel the same way! Thanks for the new chapter-I love the way you picture Lex and Chloe!
scifichick774 chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Nicely done. I generally don't care for first person fics, but this was a nice reflection. Good job.
autumngold chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Great description of Chloe and Lex falling in love! I like how Lex's friend could recognize immediately that their relationship was something more! Great story! I really wish you would post your Chlex stories at . It's all Chlex stories!
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
This was a wonderful story!I liked we learned about Chloe and Lex's romance from another aspect.
WELL DONE:):)
CometsDancer chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
AW this was a wonderful one parter iloveyour stories keep up the good work
Ruruka4 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
That was a very nice story. So cute how he introduced her as a friend yet make it sound so much more.
that dog chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Loved it. I really enjoy you're writing. And it's always interesting seeing them through someone else's eyes and you described it wonderfully. Hope we get more Chlex fics from you. :-)