Reviews for If It Wasn't For You
XxWildflowerxX chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
I have to admit that was corny, yet very kawaii...
takuya chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
aw that was so very cute i love it tons
Zeto chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
Writing is hard to master. My English teacher says it takes years and years to perfect writing and even then, there is *always* room for improvement.
Aww, I think you should write a Valentine's day sequel.
Maybe have one of the boys feeling insecure when he sees someone flirting with his boyfriend?
Makes for good angst. _
Wonderful story. Waffy, cute and sweet. _
Rynn-Sama chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
Aw cute! I'm glad that you finally finished it Sorry it's been so long since I've had time to finish reading it *sweatdrop* Keep writting more great stuff! .
Star chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
Aww! Thank you for that fic, I enjoyed it alot. _ Been a while since I read a daiken, and that one was really sweet and cute
By the way, I'm pretty sure they do have vacation on xmas as Daisuke says so in his and Ken's xmas song (Daisuke to Ken no kaimono carol).
About improving... I suggest you look for a beta reader, they usually help alot. And if not, go over your fic again at least once before posting or try Word's spell-check. It helps with most mistakes. All in all I don't think your English is that bad.
Again, thanks for the fic _
Sillie chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
_ That was so cute! *daisuke grin*
Serah Villiers chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
That was really good, and just in time for Christmas!
To settle it, lets just say they're BOTH kawaii!
Great fic, I really loved it! _
Yugi-Chan chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
Aww so sweet. I really love fluff *smiles happily* great job! merry christmas too! *huggles*
Zeto chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
Christmas isn't a National Holiday? Thay have to go to school on Christmas 0_0? Hidoi!
There's really nothing *bad* about your writing. Actually, it's alot better than my friend's. She spells 'either', 'iether' and she's in Grade 12...
What I've found in *my* own wirting is repetition. For example: He did this. He went there. He bought this. He ate and went to sleep.
Instead, another friend pointed out: Doing this, he went there. Then he bought this. After eating, he went to sleep.
That kind of thing adds variety and makes the flow of writing alot smoother, you know?
Actually, I hope you don't mind my writing tip-thing. It's the thing I have problems with in my own writing.
I'm sorry if I've overstepped my boundaries and offended you.
Zeto chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I feel bad for Dai-chan! I hope he has a Merry Christmas!
And you too Ikari Shinji-kun!
Sillie chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Aw...that's really sweet of Ken... _ Please update soon!
243Ash chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
nice... i liked it.. Good in detail... i expected ken to leave dai and be regreting it later as he was on the plane... oh well, good job... i want to see how this turns out.
Serah Villiers chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
Ah, Ken's staying! This is really good, keep up the good work and write more soon, please? _
Sillie chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Aww... poor Dai.. Please continue soon!
Debra chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Ah! You changed your name. It took me so long to find this! Oh well, it was worth it. This is such a nice little Christmas story and the writing is very good. I can't wait to see how it evolves.