Reviews for A different point of view
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
sclub chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Skipped the J/L chapter, Jesse and Emma forever. Great unique idea and well written!
Feral's Revenge chapter 5 . 7/31/2004
I seriously wonder how it is I stumble on so many different stories. Most turn out good. Others turn out to be a waste of my non-valuable time. I have really enjoyed reading this and hope to see more soon based upon the rest of season 3, considering the most of next year will be taken up by reruns. stories with quiality such as this should be continued by the good experienced writers such as yourself. Please continue.

Thank you for taking time out of your life's schedule to read this story.
charsrox13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I really liked this collection of stories, it was really interesting to see it from an outsiders perspective, and u did it really well. Def. write more! It's fantastic. I'd luv to see more BrenShal stuff!
loveconquers chapter 5 . 4/18/2004
Another great viewpoint, I love it! I love seeing them through the eyes of others. Great job!
a-blackpanther chapter 5 . 4/16/2004
The Nikki chapter was good. But also incredbly short. I haven't seen s3 so i don't know waht to say about the second one. Hope you add more soon.
sage360hotmail.com chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
I am begging for an update. Please!
Your perspectives are always interesting
bri chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
i loved this chapter because i like jesse/lexa alot but i am glad there are going to be more bren/shal chapters i cant wait for those and keep up the great work! bye bye
ps. please please please update soon! :)
Fiery Feral chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
I liked it! Great job! D
sage360 chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
Great chapter! Look forward to reading more soon!
LoveConquers chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
Wonderful! I love it! I especially liked the "fire and ice" comparison, very cool! Can't wait to see what POV you do next!
a-blackpanther chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
It's L/J yuk...But it's well written.
bri chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
i love it i love it i love it please hurry and update and i love bren/shal so keep it up! update soon please and thank you bye bye! :)
brigitta1 chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
I loved this chapter even more!
So sweet and so great to read!
Please go on!
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
Good two chapters. What pairing are you going to post next- and who's going to narrate?