Reviews for A Matter of Timing
Moi chapter 1 . 8/24
The very first scene does not make much sense.
Wind-Sorceress-Pluto chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!its awesome!

update soon!
arthur chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
I always wondered how Michael and Nikita would do in a SG-1 story. I hope you plan to write more in the near future.
kathryn chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
This was a great story. Anxious to find out what happens next. Good job!
SG1 fan chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
Overall, this is a very nice story. However, there are somethings that are a touch confusing...Teal'c immortal? Huh? How'd that happen? I mean, I know that Jaffa live for a really long time, but...
How did Thoth show up? Is the SGC overrun with Immortals?
Also, which Stargate universe are you working out of? TV show, movie, books...the SG-1 characters seem rough around the edges, and not quite like what they have evolved too on the show. And Dr. is a touch too smooth (another Dr. Jackson...) finally, while "snake-headed staff" is an awesome way to describe the staff weapons, there aren't snake eyes that glow when it is in use.
And names! Watch out for the names!
Suggestion? While I will be the first to admit that I know nothing about Highlander or La Femme Nikita, I do feel rather comfortable with the Stargate universe. Try honing up some more on that particular 'verse...everything will fall into place.
But I did enjoy this story very much.
Arekanderu chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
A Matter of Timing
A nice you tell me who this Thought is and how Methos came to work for Sg and revelaed his identity?.But there are some with La Femme Nikita wouldn't come to Michael's he wouldn't have a choice to accept or not to accept the is Section would have just been called to a briefing where Operations will asingn his his mision along with Birkof for intel and Nikita as his partner in this maybe Madeline for aditional details and maybe Walter to explain about the advanced technologie that the SG Section doesn't do favours just for the goodnes of their usualy have a hidden it could be aquring the technologie of the primary mision could be aquring the technoligie and the seconday (oficial one)the hit on general hamond for the his interaction with Madeline is a bit would never discuss with her in such a way or verbaly spar with is more Nikita's would simply accept the orders and discuus parts of the mision in a buisness like you put a litle too much emotion in of the michael charcater was always how emotionless and well-spoken he was.A litle like Teal'c altough in Michael there are absolutely no traces of humour well as would almost never is always in control of her emotions and comanding .Then Michaels interaction with this time you put well the way Michael speaks you made one very big would never uncover that he works for Section(remember "Not Was" he had to be brainswashed just to admit that he works for section)and he would never reveal details of his he would never engage in a converstion with Jack after he was discoverd he would simply cancel him or at least neutralise he would never give him enough time to get his are talking about Michael here after a level 5 is as close as you get to oh yeah and Michael should be the main hitman and not Nikita since he is after all far more experinced and knows the base better because of his to mention that she would hestitate to kill an inocent like Hamond even if it means her is more suited for back up in case he fails or to provide distraction(like cuting of elctricity or something like that).And in case Nikita and Michael ever get captrued they wouldn't tell a word(remmeber "War")
But you did the Stargate part very some work on the La Femme Nikita part this fanfic could get incredibly good.I sugest you rewatch the at least the first two seasons of Nikita (or read the transcripts you can find them on the web)to understand the charcaters better .But overall i loved you fic.I always wanted to see a La Femme Nikita SG job!I hope you write another on of those.I have a few ideas for a posible plot if you are interested.
Pipe Dreams
The same remarks from above aply as well as that some scenes are the part with Silas the complex where Michael and Nikita ran action is too confusing and a litle rushed. try to give more deatails and make it i would be nice if you care to give background on how Teal'c is imortal and the story ot Thoth and Methos's coming into sg.
Thats all i think