Reviews for The New Year
theoneandonly.whoops chapter 26 . 3/7/2007
AMAZING. WoW. Loved it. Amazing.
CutieCay22 chapter 26 . 2/16/2006
Wow this story was so cute! Loved it. Now I gotta go read the rest of your stories!
the-indie-alternative chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This is a pretty decent story line. I'm said to be pretty critical, so take it all as a compliment. the writing is a little basic and probably aimed at a younger age group, but enjoyable all the same. Constructive criticism: prehaps needs to be a degree more descriptive. but all the same its good stuff!Write something again soon!
ridiculous 123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
great storyy. i really liked this chapter. i wonder whats gonna happen next!
hebrewhernia chapter 26 . 3/28/2005
I've been listening to Death Cab all day and that song was playing as I read this chapter... I really hope you wrote/are writing that sequel. This was beautiful.
hebrewhernia chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
Oh, man, there was this song I loved like a year and a half ago and in the middle it sampled this part from a movie and it was this guy telling this other guy that he should open the door for this girl and then walk around the other side and if she didn't lean over and unlock his door that it wasn't worth it. And this reminded me of that. And I cannot for my life remember what song it was, but maybe since you know Bright Eyes you'd know it. I want to say it's the Ataris but I'm not sure. Anyway, I found this in the fic thread over at TWoP and I must say, everything they said is right on target. I'm just going to finish reading this now.
goldenshadows chapter 26 . 3/20/2005
What a great summer/seth story. I realize this was written in 2003, but i'm gonna review anyway. I loved all of it. This is going in my favourites now!
Steven Trau chapter 26 . 2/6/2005
wow. just wow.

now can we please have a sequel? its been over a year?
Stone Cold chapter 26 . 1/24/2005
Aw. I loved it. Great S/S fic.
auggy1984 chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
wow great story is all i have to say.
Broken Angel chapter 26 . 9/25/2004
I just read your story and it was awesome.I can't wait for you to do the up the good work!
derek chapter 26 . 9/12/2004
This is by far the absolute best story I have read on this whole sight. The use of songs is amazing. In fact, I know someone who knows someone at FOX and if it's OK with you, I can send this to FOX and they might make an episode out of it. Again, e-mail me with your reply. Awesome Story!
deviousnsinning chapter 26 . 4/23/2004
Wow! I've just found this story and read it all in one go. It's absolutely amazing and so beautifully written. I haven't been reading The O.C. fanfic for long but this is definitely one of my favourites out of the ones I have read so far.
I loved how Summer had this whole other side to her which she confided in to Seth. The way you developed their relationship throughout the story was brilliant.
Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the sequel to this.
Diane