Reviews for The Picnic
I loved

Their stories are perfect

I love eldershipping
kiki chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
marill waz so cute dis story iz so cute luv it
yamitammy chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Oh man, when Marill was talking about how Pokemon, um, *mate*, I just couldn't help but crack up. I told a friend about that part too and she totally cracked up. This was pretty good.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
To ?: And you're young, brat.
*rotfl at a flamer-and not even a clever one-telling someone else to find something worth doing*
To Ilex: You're _mature_ enough to know to keep doing what you like and are good at, but just thought I'd tell you anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
You're old bitch!
find something worth doing.
3656754278737 chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
That was sweet! Warm and fuzzy, and of course more Eldershipping is always good.
Poor Tracey, though...
Splat who is too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
*clap*
That was nice. G-rated, that surprised me there. ;P
Oh, and come stop by 'mopolis sometime! I miss you. Oh, but we moved. The new link's inside the main site. _
augusta chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
OOh, ooh! You updated, I'm so happy! Ahem...heh-heh, sorry, a little overzealous there. But, anywho, this is taking a while but does something happen to the good Professor? I have a really bad feeling you're hinting at something in future chapters. Now life would be complete if only Latonya Wright would update and my 13-year-old sisters would get off my back about being into Pokemon. Update, PLEASE!
Fanfic Fan11 chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Cute! This so funny!
Spruceton Spook chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
I want a copy of the picture, too! :P And I seriously hope your muse returns soon because Spook needs her eldershipping and she will go crazy . . . eventually . . . if she doesn't get more. *_* Unfortunately, we won't see this in the special itself-dang it!-so I'm relying on you! LOL _ Great story, Ilex-it was super cute! Happy Holidays!
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
That last line sounds like foreshadowing for a future fic...*wide grin*
Spruceton Spook chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
So, yes, once again Spook will play the blame-game and tell you that she didn't get around to reviewing chapter one because school wouldn't let her! . . . And it's true. LOL ; But here I am reviewing it now, and eekness! A brand new chapter two is sitting there waiting for me! *whee!* I'm so glad you have another story up. I've been dying for eldershipping lately, and this was TOO cute. Tracey and Marill's discussion at the end was priceless! Though maybe Tracey should take advantage of Marill's questions; if he's going to have kids himself someday, he can't always tell them to go ask Prof. Oak! LOL Good stuff. I hope we get to actually see this special some day. ;_; It looks beyond awesome.
dsfas chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
add more this is good
RaiaGirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Hehe...now that was funny. :)
Poor Tracey...having to explain the birds and the beedrills to Marill...oh wait, poor Professor Oak! :P