Reviews for Witness Protection
JEREMY chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This would be a GREAT sketch for Halloween.

I say again,Hollywood's loss is Cyberspace's gain.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Nice tribute to my favorite Doctor,Tom Baker.
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Fic Druggy chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
lawlz.
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Whoa! I thought I was the first to come up with this crossover! I just did one of my own!
DianeB chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Well, har. Whoda thunk of a crossover like this, but, hey, I think it works quite well. Tsk, tsk to Tee4 who doesn't even know who "Doctor Who" is! Well done.
Tee4 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
lmao! good one! Alex was abducted or something...I never heard of this "Doctor Who." I'm sure this is some like inside joke that I wouldn't know anything about...I'm sorry but I really need you to explain it because...I'll be thinking about it forever. Plus what's this about Munch being engaged to a supermodel? ...Nevermind. I have no idea what I just saw. I like it tho.
detectivespiritcaller chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Woah. My brain is like somewhere else. I didn't understand it but I thought that it was funny when he said not to worry that there was plenty of room for them both to fit.
drox chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
You gotta know a little about Doctor Who for this one to make sense, like what that police box really is. But once that's understood, this is a wonderful ficlet.
I find myself wondering though... is Alex really going to be safer once she's taken "away from all this"? Probably not!
heylove chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
er...that's the end?
Sorry, I've my doubts about this one.
Olivia26 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Strange, is about all I can manage to say. Just plain strange.
~Liv