Reviews for Choosing A Husband
Fluffylover123 chapter 21 . 7/7/2009
I preffer sess/kags but can you PLEASE continue!
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 20 . 4/21/2008
i like it and hope u update soon!
kagomewithlove chapter 21 . 5/23/2007
great story.
kagomewithlove chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
yo was up i really like your story and would like you to finish.
Scarlette Beauty chapter 21 . 11/22/2006
I personally would prefer a Sess/Kag ending not because i am a Sesshou/Kag fan but because the seems more liek them that inu/kag... but i suppose eaither is fine...
Lizard chapter 21 . 5/2/2006
Sess/Kag all the way, please update tough questions and choosing a husband soon, they're really good stories.
Elemantal Goddess chapter 21 . 4/25/2006
i loove it sess/kag please UPDATE ASAP
arisa-draconis chapter 21 . 3/30/2006
hi! if u can, i really like for u to update this story!

i love it to death! so hurry up update it! ja!
Emi Lost In Wonderland chapter 21 . 1/26/2006
more please this is good
JessyBelle chapter 21 . 1/4/2006
I really like this story so far, it's really good. I personally prefer a Sess/Kag pairing myself in this case, since Yasha seems to be warming more up to Maven. Well, somewhat anyway :P Besides, Kagome seems to be more into Sesshoumaru from what I can make out. .
ParadiseNdarkness chapter 21 . 12/25/2005
I think you should eep it sess/kag because you are writing about this relationship between Inu and Maven and its soo cute!so...I dunno! I am just a fan of Sess Kag because inu is so mean to her :(! Oh and this is an AMAZING story! keep it up! I love it!
xlilcutie1708x chapter 21 . 12/14/2005
aw .. i dont want to be a bother but ... WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE? i love your story and its like torture not gettin to read it for so long ;_;
Sesskag4evr chapter 21 . 11/12/2005
can't wait for u to continue!A
slayergrl182 chapter 21 . 10/25/2005
HEY! LOvE THE STORY btw, will inu and maven finaly get to gether ! i have an idea, how about since being like this, mmaven is realy hurtung herself. how about at some point maven brakes down and yells at him and says well i always love you or somthinlike that, anyways you can afterwards right it like maven stopes being to giddy and girly and removes herself a lot more from inuyasha and somehow inuyasha misses her and suddenly he realyses that he acctualy loves her something like that.

OR

ou could do it that One of the other girs catch her in the act wile she is crying or notices thepained look in her face whene she sayes something that realy pains her to say and that Kags or whoever talks with inuyasha and he REALYSES FINALY that the stupid bet was rely hurting maven and that he rea;lly cares for her

But thatjust me

Its only an idia if you get stuck here or there.

got to go

Caint wait tilt the next chapie

JA NE!

-Lisa
jade chapter 21 . 10/23/2005
im loving your fan-fic plz make more chappy's soon_