Reviews for Mazes of a Nightmare
Flink88 chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Somehow you made me like Kirk again after Doomed to Repeat. Loved the story. I can imagine Spock making the choice to help Kirk forget such pain. Good choices that fit with the characters from the show.
Loves Jack chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I really enjoyed this story. The old nemesis, the hurt/comfort, how you tied in the episodes, and the the way Spock left. I love your Kirk/Chapel fics. Thank you again for the wonderful entertainment.
CheetahLiv chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Oh my gosh! What a perfect story! I loved how you finished the end of the five year mission! Spock's "forget" and confrontation with Kirk made perfect sense as the reason why Spock would leave for Gol. And Kirk's line, "I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for," made me cry! Thank you for such a touching story.
BetazoidPeacock chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
Wow. I teared up at least twice during the story: when Chapel was dying from the poison and again at the very end. Dramas aren't usually my favorite reads, but "Mazes" was somehow different. I suppose it just felt real, not forced or cliche.
drewbug chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
i usually avoid torture stories, and i've never given much thought to a Kirk/Chapel pairing. but once i started reading this, i just couldn't seem to look away until it was done. i was especially fascinated by how you deftly wove the story through familiar events, giving those scenes we've seen before so much more subtext and impact. thank you for showing me something new.
anonymous chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
This story is really, really well written. I like how you explored the friendship aspects without tipping over into slash. Terrific plot twists and fabulous, seamless fitting into the original series. I enjoyed reading this very much.