Reviews for The Pain of Love
Priest chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
it is good to see you found this part and i look forward to the next chapter.
Starfury chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
Update soon dammit! I wanna find out what happens!
Allan ABE Bryant chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Umm okay, sorry Chris DeNicola? This was a story I wrote with a second of thought... the idea that Shinji got the living shit out of him and Asuka getting pissed... the idea that Asuka was going to get in trouble from it was a spur of the moment thing... what you wrote to me had thought and planning... my story didn't, I wrote it to have fun and see how it flew... and just for pitys sake on my poor fic lets say medical technology has gotten better in the furture, afterall it is ten years into the future on an alternate reality... and fiction on it's own... your throwing a reality look on fiction... sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't.
Priest chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
this sounds like a good start on a story, one thing though you need to put some space between paragraphs to make it eazier to read, Ja-ne (_)
Rion chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
You know, many people have tried this recipe before. But they keep forgetting one important fact, the Eva pilots are constantly being watched by Section 2. So, there aren't any possibilites that harm can come to the pilots. Unless Gendo really is a bastard of a daddy and decided to save NERV expenses by removing Section 2.
Dark-Titan chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Misato's right about Asuka, she's got some tough times ahead of her. Write more!