Reviews for Family Mystery
Hel-Goddess-of-the-Underworld chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Ahhh you just made my day... 3
CyberD chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This is so very cute! You should make a second where Heimdall finds out! Any way, it was wonderful, in character, and totally could happen in cannon. Great work!
Fail Haruno chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Ah, three years this has been up.. Shame, though I can't talk much about my updating times either. _;

Anyway, if you ever make the second chapter to this.. I will look forward to it. D

Though, He/Lo kids sounds worse than chaos itself. x_x

But still, fun,
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I really do like this 'descent' concept. Would you allow me to use it in a fic? I prefer it over pairing them off. They don't seem to fit outide a 'friend/reason to see the good in life' relationship.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Very nice. Funny with teasing and a twist.
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
That was too amusing to read I love your fics, you write very very very well !
meinien chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
cute! *dances around in joy* not a lokimayura *shudder* fic! :) :) :) :) (arrow points at meinien: only likes loki with either Freya or Heimdall)
Victoria Hughes chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
*sighs dramatically* Ah, this is a good story. I can totally imagine MaLoki Loki looking after Mayura because she's kin. In fact, I think it's a far more preferable explanation than him being in love with her (and I still hope that Kinoshita-sensei will grace us with an appearance by Sigyn). So very in character. I can see in my mind's eye Loki twitching after Fenrir's (rather rude) comment.

Brilliant how you avoided catching Mayura's [more than fleeting] interest. Yes, this is the sort of conversation they would be forced to have. I thank you for a lovely story. :)

Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Thats cute! I never thought of it that way! _ your good.