Reviews for Love Potion Number Nine
Georgina of Dragons chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
The story does take some liberities with canon and it was rather silly, but I still found it to be entertaining and enjoyible.
AtHeartsEnd chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
This is one of my favorite stories!

I couldn't stop laughing when Draco fell in love with the ferret! So funny and great writing!
ForeverAnAngel chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
LOL Oh my freakin' god - I just have to say that the results of the love potions were hilarious! Especially when Draco fell in love with the ferret! That had me in tears for about five minutes from laughing so hard!
Shayndel chapter 7 . 1/21/2006
this is the most non-realistic story i have read , but it was hell-a-funny , i could not stop laughing , good job !
Deb chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Liked it ...
wat chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
funny story! i first read this a couple months back, but suddenly i got this urge to reread it and consequently spent half an hour typing words like dg, potion, friends, etc into the fanfiction search engine, but it was worth it. love this story! (and no, no love potions involved.)
Li0ness chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
COOL CHAPTER! loved it LOTS! its the truth cuz i dont use the "caps lock" button for just anybody yo know!

on to the next chapter!
lavender baby chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
omg stacy too funny! the hearts in front of his eyes! the thumping heart attack! i couldn't stop laughing!
lavender baby chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
like it so far!
SlimShadyzmine chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
draco nice dats messed up person and dat story suked
Culumacilinte chapter 7 . 10/27/2004
Heehee- I like it! Nice and fluffy- and Ginny's angsty diary entries were all too familiar, Gor... but that's a good sign, so hey!
Culumacilinte chapter 5 . 10/27/2004
Heehee- that was a rather nice giggly chapter. I now have this picture in my head of Malfoy doing a happy dance and I am infinatly amused
Culumacilinte chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
Oh... me likie! Very well written luv
AnitaBlakeBuffyFan chapter 6 . 8/14/2004
OMG! Crabbe! And Malfoy! Thankfully not the sexy young Malfoy but the dark scary older one.

F-u-n-n-y! This was great! Laughed my arse off!
AnitaBlakeBuffyFan chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
When I die my headstone shall read - Died laughing hysterically reading Love Potion Number 9. She would want everyone to read this with medical staff on hand because it is hilarious!-

This was so funny, especially when I read about the different effects of the potions! A bit OOC for Hermione to so flagrently break the rules but anything is worth it for this level of humour!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »