Reviews for Christmas Miracle
IvoryCrawler chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
OMG! best TMNT christmas fic yet!
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awww! *_* This is wonderful and cute _. Love the end! Mikey is so sweet.

Nice work!

Benny~
The EGO SHREDDER chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Sorry, I am going to give you the advice I have given many others, Then and than are Not the same word, and are Not used interchangeably. You need a dictionary!
bonez1925 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was so sweet!
nukagirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
wonderful story, really touchy
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
It may be July right now, but I'm seriously wishing Christmas was closer! Mikey is just so adorable. X3
Crash77A chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Very beautiful and heartwarming Christmas story. As soon as the guy said his name was Chris, I knew that meant Chris Cringle, aka Santa Claus. I also figured Don would be too logical to believe in Santa Claus. You got Donatello's logic right on the money. Awesome story.
blue leafy chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
This is ao nice and cute. It's filled with warmth and i love it.

Great fic!
Damien-Damien chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is totally awsome, and it's so sweet, too.
Dover chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Loved it. Touching story. Keep up the Great work.
Machias Banshee machiasbansheeyahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Aww... so cute! :D
Very sweet. I've wanted to do a story, but I've been so busy. *sigh*
Nicely done. I kinda figured it was Santa at the beginning as well, but a nice finish.
Enjoy your coal, Donnie! Heh, I did that to my neices and nephew one year... *EG*
phoenix83ad chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I love this story. It was a beautiful tale, and I think that you should give yourself a pat on the back. No one really thinks about what life had been like for our favorite turtles and rat ninja master before meeting April.
The fact that Mikey still believes in Santa while Donnie is so set on scientific facts is brillant. And in the end I always knew that Mikey would be right. Good job!
Rene chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Cute story! I sort of figured the guy Splinter rescued was SC! Very nicely done.
I remember when my son finally pinned me down about if there was a real Santa or not. He asked me in such a way that I would have had to lie. He was 8. Finally, I admitted the truth and cringed, wondering what he would say or do. All he replied with was, "You mean, you and Dad bought all those gifts for me?" I nodded sheepishly. His response was to hug me and thank me! I nearly cried! Yep, it was one of those defining moments a mom holds dear to her heart! ( He's now 23 BTW and still expects a stocking this year! HA! ) Thanks for contributing this sweet little story!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
That was a beautiful Christmas story!
-Neosun7
Red Turtle chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Hi,
That worked out nicely,actually. I was a bit worried at first it would be one of those metaphysics is better than the real world things with Don but actually it didn't do that in a didactic way. I liked it.
Red Turtle