Reviews for No Life Waltz
stella chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Its been ten years since you last updated! Please update! Do you even write on this any more?! Please update! Don't let a good story die! Also, you should have based the mansion's destruction on when seras fought the female nazi vampire. You also got some info wrong too. As well as gramatical and punctuational mistakes, but other than that it's great! Again, please update!
VampireAreej chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Are u gonna make more?
VampireAreej chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
it was good but i was confused how u kept saying that Alucard called her even though she was the one who came to the castle her self.
Felix Fiction chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Damn seras really knows no fear..0.0
Elsweyrian chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
more please i really like it. you should somehow put Alucard in his canine form in this story somehow, that, would make it complete.
He will knock four times chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
A beautiful emotional fanfic. please coninue. please? please?
darkraistlyn chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
I know it's six years later... but will you update it? :)
Lady Draculea chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
I don't suppose you have any intention in updating this? Pity. It's great, marvellous, awesome and I know for sure that I am not the only one who would be overjoyed to see more.

Lady D
lazy.aces chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
alucard sleeping on a couch? uhh... *tries to imagine* ... *brain overload* *faint*
Nomanic chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Nice. I love it, especially the fight with the Paladin
Tri17 chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
This is a great story, I hope you will continue to update it *looks at update date* or update it soon *glares at update date* It would be very nice!
Naikoru chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
this is god kan u do more?

Jjvalour chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
Update, update, update update! Nice story.
Arnith87 chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
You've probably forgotten this piece by now, but I want you to know that you wrote a truly entertaining story. Alucard seems a little more human than I might expect, however the plot line is exceptionally drawn. Seras is well done, especially given the alternate universe quality of the tale. It's been a few years, but if you've got the motivation, I, and I'm sure many others, would love to see this finished.
AttackingHentaiChibisLoveFluff chapter 4 . 6/14/2006