Reviews for A Harvest of Ashes
Frodo Baggins1982 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
What a great Set up. Story all set and ready to be told. And it was a very creative idea: the whole grain shortage and sabatoge things.
I can wait to see what is in store for the Hobbits and yet...my guilty pleasure: to see what Bramblethorn has in store for Frodo.
7 days left to RotK!
Anyway, so, how long is this story set to be chapterwise? I always like to know what I am in store for.
thanks!
Frodo
CuriousCat chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
What a welcome surprise! I've been hoping you were coming back with your promised story of old evil Bramblebuck. Excellent start!
GamgeeFest chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Yay! New story! It's finally here! I'm so happy. And this is starting out great. I want to throttle Bramblethorn already. Can't wait for the next update. Thank God you update quickly. :)
tavion chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
You do not even understand how happy I am right now. I got home today and was exited that you were done looking over SoR, but nothing compared to how happy I was when I saw that you posted HoA. My mom stared at me when I started doing my best fangirl scream.
I loved the Bramblethorn's forward. It was perfect, he is so suave! I am happy that I finally know what the title means. Ever since you told me the title I couldn't figure out if it was symbolic or literal. The plot is perfect. I can already see things beginning to piece together.
Please update soon despite the your water troubles! Stupid Water Company.
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Oh, I have missed you!
I'm SO pleased that you are back again, and by the looks of things, with yet another fantastic story!
I look forward to an update...
endymion2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I can only quote Bramblethorn’s words: “ What a pleasant surprise it is to find that you've come to visit me!“ How long we’ve waited for his resurrection! Glad he’s back!
And as nasty as ever; did you make up this weed or does it really exist?
I hope that the stupidity of my favorite villain’s „ hired muscle“ will not be his doom.
Knowing your speedy updates you have me impatiently waiting for more.
Trust No One chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Very interesting start. I hate Rushford already (suppose i'll have to read the previous two fics now lol), he's the 'kingpin' type very often portrayed in movies. Updat esoon! TNO
aelfgifu chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
bout time-WHE! I finally get to read this thing! And I can't wait! Don't forget the picture for this on my site (or do you have a site now?-I love the bit about the grain and the weed-is there a golden mushroom awrd for best made-up plant! that weed sounds cool! oh! Starving out Buckland! That sexy thang-so evil! And the intro (fans self). I am glad he is back! I do hope you have time to stop by RATM!. Oh-BTW-Emma *hearts* Bramblethorn!
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30