Reviews for Backstage 11: Whisper of a Moment
This rocks! Need more soon
Layce74 chapter 8 . 1/14/2004
Cool story.
IceWing chapter 8 . 12/17/2003
Damn, this was good. I have a suspicion as to who the girl was, but don't know for sure. Most excellent piece of writing. Subtle hints and clues, but you leave it to the reader to make their own calls. Very good style and form. Keep up the good work, as I plan on taking a look at whatever you and your muse come up with next.
lilly chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
I only review when someone has written a story of excellent quality and you definately have done that. The characters are perfectly drawn. The mystery and suspense are palpable. Your language skills are great, not only correct, but poetically conceived. Additionally, your original character is interesting, engaging and believable. I will look forward eagerly to more stories from you in the future.
Patspen chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
I don't normally review stories I read here, but DAMN that was good!
A sequal would be even better!
picketfences chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
WOW! Great story. We need a sequel :)
red-jacobson chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
Nicely done,very nicely done! But, this story begs for a follow up; It's obvious what Xander is to our narrator, but, is a certain coma-girl part of the equation? And, who/what is the Blonde Woman?
Looking forward to more of your work.
red-jacobson chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
I'll be leaving another review when I complete the story, but I just had to mention that you have the best handle on Ethan Rayne of any writer I've ever encountered! He finally is an understandable character. Nicely done!
GotWolfy chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Ok i am dying to know who is the pale face Women is
GotWolfy chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
Man that was great im guessing that this is faith And Xander Daugther man i want to read the rest you Have to write the rest this was one of the best i have seen
BoxerMan chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
Excellent work. Good choice of narrative. I like the main character and how you showed her to be Xander's daughter. It's just all around great work.
Layce74 chapter 8 . 12/9/2003