Reviews for Harry Potter: Goodbye to You
HogoshaTsuki chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Fantastic and Great please update
ToddGilliss chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
This story seems to be still incomplete, contrary to the "complete" on the header.

Any idea to complete this?
Amber Quirke chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
ooh, interesting. x
PhoenixWytch chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
Oh, I like this!

Thanks for writing. I hope you update.
riegert8 chapter 11 . 2/23/2010
This is a very good story, I do think that the story ended badly since the girls are still kidnapped.
The-Resident chapter 11 . 10/22/2009
I find this story (as well as your many others) well-written and engrossing. I do hope that, though you haven't updated it in 5 years, that you will choose to revisit it and complete the excellent start of this story. Keep up the great work and I hope you find the inspiration needed to continue this.
sinnerman3 chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
I'm not certain if you are ever planning to finish this, as aside from your remastered fic, 2004 seems to have been your cutoff date...however I also seem to remember something about Chloes Blur slipper bring found outside of the Malfoys window. Of course that may not have been your fic.
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 5/2/2008
Nice story and I enjoyed it a lot. Please update soon thanks.
crystal denham chapter 11 . 11/7/2006
that was good.. please write more...
Morange chapter 11 . 9/20/2006
very cool
Elizabeth Annette chapter 11 . 1/19/2006
excellent story! i love it! please update soon
phoebuscat chapter 11 . 11/26/2005
Okay, so I am confused. Harry is angry because he's been told that Ginny is pregnant, right? And Poppy told him Ginny was not. If Harry left school soon after that, then how on Earth did Ginny get pregnant after all? Didn't we just hear she was *not*? Surely Poppy would have noticed! And if she was, where is this big betrayal?
Veridit chapter 11 . 9/11/2005
Beautiful story, continue.
Creator's Lost Island chapter 11 . 8/13/2005
another gr8 fic!
Samli chapter 9 . 4/27/2005
I really like this story, as well as both retribution fics. You have some good ideas here. However, I have two suggestions. Firstly, I think that Chloe acts older than four years old, a detail that probably ought to be remedied. You could easily extend the time that Harry was away in each mention of it, or you could take the much harder road and alter her personality a little, which might compromise the entire plot. I'd say she acts more like... oh, probably 7 or 8. Kind of like my neighbor when she moved in 3 years ago. Trust me, it would really make Chloe a more plausible character.

Secondly, and more importantly, I would suggest that you get a beta reader to edit each chapter. You have no idea - ok, well you probably have some idea - how much difference the occasional typo, spelling, or grammatical error can detract from a story. You might use the wrong word for something, or a typo might change it into the wrong word, and a reader can get really confused, and sometimes rather annoyed, if it happens too often.

That's it for the suggestions, but I really do like it. I tend to get rather critical when I review, which is a good thing, but it can offend a writer badly... I know because I am one, and I've gotten reviews that do strike at my pride, but I find they are infinitely more helpful, which contributes to my reluctance to leave a review every chapter that just repeats basically the same thing: Wow, I love your story, update soon! or Oh, that was great! As good as those make you feel, they aren't particularly useful. So sorry if I seem a little harsh, and I hope you don't resent me for it. Again, you have a great style, and a beta would improve it beyond measure. Don't forget, a beta can also suggest altercations to your plot. If you get one, make it a smart, creative person who is very, very good at English. Mine is my best friend, Jill, and while she's dyslexic, she's very imaginative and gets into the story, and I love her for it

Happy writings!

P.S. Sorry for that extensive review, btw.