Reviews for The Power of the Fortune Cookie
Kiomori chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was a funny thought! I could actually see it happening, and I loved trying to guess what each cookie meant. I think the only ones I didn't get at first were Yamcha, Oolong, and crazy!Lunch.

Anyway, I liked this!
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 12/22/2009

Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
That was so interesting! You have quite a knack for coming up with original ideas and doing something cool with them.
Esplandian chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
aw... that was a cute story
Zan67 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Pretty neat. Did you think up the fortunes all by yourself? They were worded pretty well. Good job on this, definitely going on my favorites.
Eterna Dragon chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Cute story, very original and I like how you told what they meant on the bottom because I didn't understand Yamcha's, Roshi's, and Krillin's until you explained it.

The only problem that Puar is prefered to as a girl in the anime so if you go by that Puar should be a girl. Otherwise great fic!
AthenBlade chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
LOL. That's cool...I like it. Poor Yamcha doesn't know what will hit him. But I really like all the cookie fortunes...very insightful. I like Bulma's but you could have also done something about her inventing the time machine too.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I liked it. Good work.
neosun7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
That was so cute! I loved it! _
SCRATCH82 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Intresting, liked the fortunes, you know your stuff.
oh wouldnt you like to know chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
now that the true power of fortune cookie! nice job.
dbzlover123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
very neat! i like how you made the fortunes tie in with the real dbz story line. good job! i didn't get that at first until i read the part at the bottom _
Dirk Bolero chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
REMOVE THE PART THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! IT RUINS IT! YAGGHR! Alright, that's done. I'm the Evil Ivno Veldar, and I give you a 3/10. MUA HA HA HA!
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/2/2003