Reviews for They Think
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I am going to go cry now... Okay, I'm back! This is SO GOOD! Obviously, it's so sad, but it's amazing! Great job! :')
lisali95 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
WOW! That was so depressing!

This was really REALLY good, -I love angst stories.

I think this got Maureen's personality perfectly. People only know one side of her, and they don't know her (no matter how much they say they do).

I love how I could visualize everything that was going on, which is great.

I LOVE Maureen, so this story was kind of like WHOA! 0_o

Amazing story! :D
GoodbyeLove15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
aw poor maureen im sorry she died i love maureen shes my favorite but great job
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was too amazing. It gave me this weird feeling in my stomach when I was reading it. I don't think I've ever felt that way. Great job! I love that last line.
MusicalIncline chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This was really good! )

Too bad it ends in death tho, I'd love to see it continued.
FoRgEtReGrEt525 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
OMG. That was so good! I love that last line too.
C-sarah-B chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
whoaa creepy much. and very angsty and it gave me shivers, the last line and all. "the drama queen has left the building" ehh! great job though, i liked it!
Scarfy chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Amazing. I like it. Alot. Infact, I am favoriting.

I always love Maureen. She seems trapped in her own world of rumors and constantly drowning and losing and no one really sees it unless you see it a couple of times.

I like the line "I'm all talk." Double Meaning, I guess. In flirting and in personality.

Ah, I love Maurreen.

Mark, Mimi, Maureen, Roger, Collins... She's number three.

Anyways, I liked it. But as I must do, I always give something for them to work on so that I'm somewhat helpful.

But you've stumped me. And I hate that.

Happy Writing,

Scarfy
Musetta Lulu chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Always a Maureen genius, aren't you?

Yeah, it's Eppy. Hey. Love this.
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
usually i'm not really crazy about Maureen's-killing-herself fics but this one, from some reason, is different. so sad and so beautifully written. i'm sick and tired from those who see Mo as the ultimate bitch (guess you can see that in I Should Tell You, the story i'm co-writing with Fae, we're trying to show Mo's better side, we know she has one), anyway- rambling, sorry... i actually have favorite lines in this short fic... first, the idea about Marky being Mo's soul mate, i don't know why but i just found it adorable (gotta love these two) and yeah, "they didn't realize i wasn't talking about the cafe".

so i know you wrote it forever ago but i just bumped into it and thought it deserved to be reviewed. nicely done :)

T.M
Falling April chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
WIB!

... I have nothing left to say other than... that was amazing. Very well-written, and very well-characterized. AND SAD AS ALL GET OUT AND GO HOME! I tear, I cry, I hate you, only not because I lurve you because that was awesome.
MisterrEx chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Very, very nice. Maureen couldn't be more real.
I think she tends to get passed over in fanfiction, in favour of the other characters, and I'm glad to find some good Maureen stuff.
Job well done. :-)
Amy chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Wow. I really, really like this! It was very well written and I like your take on Maureen. Good stuff!
M chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Amazing. Continue it.
Kelby chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Loved the last line! So perfect!
The drama queen has left the building!