Reviews for Who Feels Love
LegendJennings chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
I really like how different Stephanie is in this story than a lot of your others, like instead of being stubborn and… big-mouthed? She's shy and to herself and just so sweet, and you feel for her.

Then in the last chapter, it's like oh, okay, and obviously that's the point, but you also have Stephanie acting all like… well, herself, which is good, so, yeah.

I used to be fine with Chris and Trish together, but between you and StephanieIrvine, whenever I read about that couple now, I'm just like, meh, where's Stephanie?

Anyways, loved it!
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Just testing to make sure I'm getting e-mail notifications...
JennyLovesYou chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
AWW, I loved the ending! I loved this whole story! It was really good! Jennifer :)
of wonderlands and alices chapter 17 . 11/28/2009
Wow. My first thought.. wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. This story was amazing, that ending, that last line.. amazing. 'He didn't dream of anything'. How poignant. How poignant and simple and.. it stole my breath away. I wish I could just lavish you with compliments because this story really blew me away! I have to admit, at some point, I guessed that his reality was actually the dream and that his dreams were the reality. I think it was about the point when he started hearing Dream Stephanie's voice calling to him. Regardless, it was still a great finish although..

That last line is very melancholy. and I think about Dream Chris and Dream Stephanie and I wonder what happened to them. Because in my head, they weren't really dreams. they were.. like an alternate reality. and things were just left unresolved. still, my dear, much love 33 you're amazing. and so is this story.
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I've just spent the last few hours reading this story again, and I loved it even more than I did the first time that I read it. I wish I could get inside your head and borrow some of your talent, you write the most amazing stories!

Daniella Consuela chapter 17 . 8/13/2008
I guess I didn't go through this story like I thought I had awhile back. I didn't remember this all being a dream..I had my suspicions reading these past few days but..I never thought for sure that this is how it would end. That's so neat how he was constantly dreaming about reality while he was in a dream himself. It just goes to show how important his family is to him. This is wonderful. I hate that it ended had to eventually right? Loved it.
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Non-smoochie! Non-smoochie! This is beyond cute. I like it very much.
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 17 . 5/6/2006
the best! the whole story was great from start to ending. i havent had my internet for over a year and i finally have it back and i missed it so much because of stories like this. i read in one sitting even though ive read the begining chapters before and ill do it again. this story is going into my favorite stories list. keep up the great work and keep those stories coming.

sha chapter 17 . 5/6/2006
That was an awesome story. I really liked it. The ending was perfect and unexpected. I was totally enthralled thru-out the story as always. I am a huge fan of your stories and look forward to reading others in the future. Good Luck!
Jedi-Princess chapter 17 . 5/3/2006
Sighs, a Dream. WOW. ah jeeze, Nina, you are so good. They way you kept us in suspense, my goodness. I am almost speachless (miracale) No wonder Chris was so confused. Wonderful end to a really really cool story. Thank you. t/c linda
TakerTakeMe chapter 17 . 5/2/2006
This was an excellent chapter, and an excellent ending to an excellent story... Have I said the word "excellent" enough? When he said "Stephanie McMahon-Jericho" I was surprised, so SO surprised! I mean, I had an idea that maybe he'd been dreaming everything, but I wasn't totally prepared for that ending. I was wondering about Trish, but you solved that little mystery for me. Chris was so cute with the kids when they came to see him in the hospital. Chris, Steph, and their sons make the cutest little family!

I hate the fact that this story is over now, but fantastic job! I love this story, LOVE it, and I'm really sad that it's over...

And just a little info, I am now working on the final chapter of SICT, and it should be up sometime this week!

Once again, awesome job!
wweprincess chapter 17 . 5/2/2006
And so it ends...Well then, I'm a little sad, but then ecstatic that it was Stephanie all along. But then, it's you, how could it be anyone else? Great job, glad to read more stuff by you.
Shayne chapter 17 . 5/2/2006
Awesome last line, just awesome. It was a great story, sorry to see it ending, but with the new story, I think I'll live.
Jodi chapter 17 . 5/2/2006
Great Chapter :D Sad that it's finished!
shs chapter 16 . 4/21/2006
I think continuing the dream reality sequence thing for three chapters was too much. i was extremely confused and for the first time as a reader who reads a few of your stories I had to go backa few chapters to remind me of what was happening. can't wait to read the next chapter.