Reviews for How Can You Judge Me?
LisalikesPhantom chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
it's good. and true. people should never have judged Erik 'cause he's precious. oh, Lisa has gotten her speech back :D

not that this poem wasn't good. the Masterpiece one was just...out of this world. seriously. omiPhantom
AngelMusic chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Oh my gosh! This is so sad and yet it's true! I love it this is possibly one of the best poems I've read on this site about Erik oh and ignore Susette I don't believe she has submitted one favorable review yet. Bye!
razormouthrachel chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Aw. This makes me sad, good poetry always does... Poor, poor Erik...
-rachel
La Pamplemousse chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
So true... poor Erik...
CSIslave chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Very nice. Well done. I really suck at poetry, so I appreciate it when I run ito a good peice. Have you ever written andy Pirates of the Carribean Fiction? I suggest it!
Emily Knibbe
Miranda7911 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
HEY! You're BACK! I've havn't seen any of your work for a while and I was afraid you had fallen into Erik's lake or somthing! Welcome back!
This poem is VERY good! Good flow and a satisfactory ending! Extremely nice work!
OGK chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
listen to Susette. P. But hey! It's gettin slowly better.
~OGK
sharonarnotdon chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Aw, this is beautiful! I LOVEED it and guess what? *winks* I am SO back!
Cricket
ArtificialImagination chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
~I love it. Nothing more I can really say then thyat. It's wonderful.~
Susette chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I can tell you're trying, I really can. But the poem - especially for one supposedly coming from Erik's point of view - still lacks a certain sophistication that would better capture the character. The first verse is good - it's honest and evocative. But after that you slip back into trite patterns. The caesuras are a nice touch and a sign of improvement, but your vocabulary could still use some work.
Requiem du Fantome chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
'That' awful? Where do you get these delusions of grandeur? I loved it. Very thought provoking. I especially liked: "We are all flawed in our own way, and yet you still choose to condemn me." Makes me want to run off and write my own poem.
Good job.