Reviews for Unbidden Desires
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Lol. Did you take Mr Benette, Mr Collins and Mr Bingley from Pride and Prejudice? They are mentioned in the note at the begining of the chapter. Nicely done.
enchantedstarlight chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
You said that this is your first fanfic? Well, kudos. You've got above average talent, m'dear! This story is charming so far. I love the way that you've portrayed our couple's little adventure. The way they went searching for the mirror is beautifully written - not that it's anything earth shattering, but it's so honest in its simplicity. I was drawn into their search, making it interesting and fun and with that bit of a mystery. The story and the plot flow very naturally. I also love how you've gotten their actions very well-matched for their age. Loving it so far.
digitalwitch18 chapter 24 . 12/17/2010
I just finished reading your wonderful story. I have to say it's one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I love the little touches you added to it, naming each chapter after a song title. ( You have good taste in music.) Also love the things you did with Mrs. Norris, and Filch, as well as Moaning Myrtle. I actually came to tears reading her going on. It was wonderfully done!
agoldenthrone chapter 12 . 10/28/2010
Well that's better. :D

Although, this is reminding me of Juliet now - it's like the sleeping potion or whatever she took.
agoldenthrone chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
NO! NO NO NO NO NO!

Blaise can't die! D:

It's far too much like Romeo killing himself for my liking.
TheColdFlame chapter 23 . 3/27/2010
Awesomeness! is this finished?
TotallyBlondified chapter 23 . 12/12/2009
yeah nz is a beautiful place- i should know i live there
Redbookbluebook chapter 17 . 11/28/2009
The thing with Sophia came as a complete surprise to me, but I think you did it well. I like that there was actually clues behind it and it wasn't just a random happenstance.
Redbookbluebook chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Aw, Ginny brought him food, that makes me happy. Michael Grant seems..interesting. Bet he's all evil deatheatery or something. Anyhow good stuff.
Redbookbluebook chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Well, since you did reference little shop of horrors, I guess I have to review... This story is incredibly funny. Despite the warning I did not see the D/G coming. I think it was too soon, but it does give them both something to think about which was probably more the point. Draco's thoughts make me laugh; he's so awesome and sad all at once.
KrnYong chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
'Father would surely find some way to leave Azkaban, just so he could come and kill me.'

lol i can just imagine that happening
air chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
ok...pretty good chapter here except for one problem...

Fred retorted, “Actually, Miss Granger, for once - you’re wrong.” Then he shouted, “Call Rita Skeeter! Exclusive: Hermione Granger answers question incorrectly! All of Gryffindor in shock! See the photos!” She gave him a good-natured smirk.

didnt you mean to say "he" instead of "she"?
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 24 . 2/10/2009
Hahahahahahaha that last part had me in tears I was laughing so hard!

This is, by FAR, the best Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading, and the only one that had plot twists I actually DIDN'T see coming.

You have created a masterpiece!
Annaleah chapter 24 . 3/12/2008
So I have just read this straight through, only really stopping to go to class and sleep (not much though). I really really loved it. I thought it was well written, and very interesting. I find with a lot of novel length fics authors tend to get carried away and readers get bored, you did a great job of keeping the whole piece very interesting, and I always wanted more.

I don't know if there is a sequel, (if there is, I'd love to read it), but if there is not, I put in my vote that you write one. I would read it straight away. I love your work, you're very talented, and I have to say, Draco was particularly yummy in this fic. :-)
cranberry148 chapter 24 . 1/24/2008