Reviews for Jack Sparrow: Gentleman?
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Mirakcis chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Ok. It SO didnt matter that you had just seen the movie once when you wrote this cuz DAMN is it ever good. Way to capture the essence of Jack, my friend, because it is oh so inexplicably hard to recreate. Keep writing!
Padakin chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
"Oh yes. That was what, or rather who, was nagging him. Will Turner. He could practically see the boy staring at him with disbelieving consternation. You want to do what to Miss Swann?"

He! That made me giggle.

So, so amusing. Loved it. And I could imagine all of Jack's expressions as well. Quite in character, I should think. ;)
october27 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wow that was brilliant! Great story and great writing, you're good :)
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This was really brilliant! I absolutely loved it! The writing was wonderfully descriptive, I could completely picture the entire exchange. The humour was dead on. Really great piece of work here! : )

Cheers,

Del

Ah, yes, I think I shall add this to my favourites list...
jack my luv chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
lovely. great job, honestly. :D
heidi chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I have been a fan of your work for some time now. I always find myself returning to "wooing Kate". Excelent job on Jack's character the last line sums it up beautifuly. You should really write more on Pirates of the Carribean hint anna marie and jack would make an hansome if not fun couple. To spur you on even further, I would love it if you would answer the question " Just how did Jack come to borrow that ship of hers?"

keep up the good work

His alone, heidi
XtinethePirate chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
And you only saw this movie ONCE? Because I think that that was just about spot on. Not that I'm any expert, but I love that film, and I love that Johnny (purr), and his train of thought seemed to be just about perfect as far as I could tell!

You should watch the movie again, and see if any toehr ideas come to mind, yes? This one is going on my fave stories!
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
lol! Wonderful humor, and you did a great job with Captain Jack Sparrow. Excellent story, thanks for the laugh!
elfiehead chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Oh, I love it! Wonderful. That's an incredible little piece you've got there, and also considering the fact that you've only seen Pirares of the Caribbean a couple of times. It's my second fave movie in the world, I know every line, and from an obsessed fan's P.O.V. - FAN BLOODY TASTIC. I couldn't stop reading!

Well done.

-laura.
CrowsMagick chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
This was absolutely wonderful! Thank you.
lazuli-rain chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
You're a great read, and your language is beautiful! I especially liked your representation of Jack thinking about Will. Your characters are very much alive, even when one's passed out drunk. :)
Rusalka chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
This is really good, good detail, and I think it's most definately in character. Good job!
The future Mrs Ja rule chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Aw! I'm touched (thats a good thing)
Mlle D. Grey chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
wow... sheer brilliance! everything seemed so well phrased and the plot was tightly woven, well done, fine job!
cleo