Reviews for THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: My Love Lives on
par armsford chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
great chapter alittle short but afew like them are to be expected keep up the good work ;)
Commander L chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
Hi! I'm your friendly neighborhood mad-man, whose taking time out of his schedule to yell at all of the authors who have not updated recently. I'm afraid you have been added to my hit list. As such, I expect an update soon or I will be forced to kill you. (hold gun up to White Wolverine's head)
Zeron999 chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
please update soon!
Heavenly Moments chapter 7 . 6/5/2004
Omg...That was awesome! Link is ok! yay!

What? letting keith live! ah...have link change is mind! Keith is a total Jerk! anyway..besides that part is was an amazing chapter! u know the drill(UPdate SoOn!)
Midnight Starfire chapter 7 . 6/4/2004
I'm very angry, because I know I reviewed this chapter. What is going on here? Anyway, I have based characters off of people I know too and I also used an ex-boyfriend. How weird is that! HEHEH! I cannot believe this story is ending !

:o( . You have done such a great job writing it (and made me hate a character soo much), that I'm going to be sad when it ends. That's a good example of a cliffhanger, literally lol. Anyway, update soon!
La Dorada chapter 7 . 6/3/2004
Hello, Wolverine!

I rediscovered this fic after some time, and it is better than I remembered! Wow Keith is such a... um... sorry, I can't swear or I'd use every word in the book. Hehe! That's quite a triumph if you can get your readers to hate one of your characters so much! I like the story very much, you're going on my faves! Count yourself priveledged, because you are.

Nice job, please update soon!

Many thanks and happy writing!

:Jewel:

ps. Did you ever notice "Hero Of Time" initials spell HOT? Hehe... so true. *blushes* Oh well i'd better go before I obsess and take up half a page of blabbering about Link... Ttyl!

:J
SoulessCalibur chapter 5 . 6/3/2004
I just noticed how sad this chapter was!

*Link's head dropped* and all of a sudden memeories of OoT lil'Link playing in Kakariko came ...
Lost Pens chapter 7 . 5/31/2004
Right...
Wish Upon The Stars chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
Aww, it was the least I could do was add you to my "good romance authors" list. people deserve to know what a great writer you are!

no! what is Link thinking? CURSES! keith was supposed to die! Curse link and his gentlemanly, kind, loving personality. if that were me, i woulda kicked keith right off and showed him a thing or two! "I'm just peachy keen..." Haha that's hilarious, you have a great sense of humor! this chapter was very dramatic and kept me at the edge of my swivel chair till the very end. as i said somewhere in my bio, you have great orginal characters, with bold and direct personalities and that's something that's pretty hard to do. i did love this chapter, like all your others, so please update soon, k? Toodles!
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
No! Keith can't die! Whose gonna play "Oh Susanna" with me! T_T Nice chappie. I always enjoy your incorporations of poetry. _ Happy writing!
4SwordsLink chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
Another Good Chapter. Cliffhanger. Still trying to decide whether to kill Keith or not, or is this just for suspense? W/e. I say, KILL KEITH! HE DESERVES WHAT'S COMING TO HIM, AND THAT'S TO BE KILLED BY THE RAGING WATERFALL! That's what I'd do, kill him! Update soon!
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
AH! NO! BAD BAD BAD EVIL YOU! NO CLIFFIES! Wow, another great chapter! And that part “I’m sorry Princess... You’re good to me... but he pays me.
ayachan21 chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
Wow! I love this story! So sad that it has to end, but so do all great stories... ZELINK 4 ever!
par armsford chapter 6 . 5/20/2004
great chapter i love suspence i wonder whats in the bag hmm... probly link your doing great keep up the good work *gives two thumbs up
Wish Upon The Stars chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
how did i know, you ask? why i have ESP! or i'm just a strong believer in zelink so i know that link would never break zelda's heart! that too...
anyways, i love this chapter! so dramatic and heart-squishing! zelda better not marry keith cause that would soo suck! :( and i cant believe keith hit her! i hope link kicks his tooshie later on! awesome chapter i really do love, and i'm adding you to my bio thing under "good romance authors" you rock and i hope you update soon!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »