Reviews for Will D Beest
xXTheAnimeAddictionXx chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
I know who static is, but i am more accostomed to hearing static shock, not just static
Blackdex chapter 15 . 9/20/2008
Hehe, didnt think i would like it, but i did. loved the cameo's, i caught most of them before they were named, but not all. well, ciao
la anjita chapter 15 . 4/5/2006
I REALLY enjoyed this. I'm not quite sure why, but i couldn't seem to stop reading. It was cool...thanks for an entertaining hour.
Ballisticrime chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
raven...
Shamaru chapter 15 . 3/24/2005
WHERE'S WILDIE?
DarkChild5 chapter 15 . 2/20/2005
This story is AMAZING! More! More!
DarkChild5 chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
“So let me get this straight. You got Raven drunk and then made a pass at her?”

Oh. My. God. That cracked me up SO much!
Infamous One chapter 15 . 2/15/2005
Hm,I like this will there be a sequel?I mean does Slade and Joe return?What about Wildebeest?Do we get to see Blackfire get a death laser?Or a conclusion to the Trigon Twins?So many questions,not enough answers!

Kudos,it was a good run.
Raving-Lunatic chapter 15 . 2/15/2005
WHO GO GREEN RAVEN! Tall dark and shiny *snerk* great story, me loves
Raving-Lunatic chapter 13 . 2/15/2005
Hottest chapter ever because Static is...well. Static. Hott.

And that last little conversation between BB and Jade had to be the funniest thing I have ever read. You amazing writer. *bites*
Serpent King chapter 15 . 2/15/2005
Will you be starting on the sequel to Titans Revealed now?
Raving-Lunatic chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
YAY! I LOVE STATIC! You write him great too! YAY!

I heart this story
Little One chapter 14 . 2/14/2005
Birdman was the AdultSwim character that you mentioned. How old is Slade's son, Joey? Excellent chapter. Please continue!
Raving-Lunatic chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
I. love. this. Usually I wouldn't, new characters always put me on edge. But you write the Titans so well! Its great!
Daughter of the Equinox chapter 14 . 2/4/2005
This was a great chapter! What will Starfire choose, to leave the Titans or remain with them? And what will happen to Blackfire?