Reviews for The Book of Morgan Le Fey
probablyahufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/24
Just re-read this story. Still love it. I love how Ron and Hermione are true to JK's characters, flaws and all. They really do make each other better.
Off to re-read the sequel now:) Thanks for all your hard work - it's appreciated!
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
An airborn virus which the enemy uses because they've already innoculated themselves, in the hopes of wiping out a population... Have you ever watched/read the drama/manga Bloody Monday before? Somehow I think you'd like it...
ElementKitsune chapter 41 . 5/26/2013
I really like the story, it's very interesting.
Luna being the descendant of Morgan Le Fey was surprising, and so was Bellatrix being Ernie.
Also, when you just see the summary, it doesn't say Complete.
Just saying.
heronlove chapter 41 . 1/24/2013
I loved this fic every time I read it.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/26/2012
Could Ron be any bigger of a fucking baby in this chapter? If he can't even say sex without whispering it, he's not ready to have it. What an immature idiot.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
Anthrax can survive much longer than those other viruses in the outside environment. Apart from that it's a great story
Serendipity chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was the first fan fiction I ever read on this site, and it blew me away. After all, it's basically another Harry Potter book, one that is arguably better than the Half-Blood Prince in many ways, most noticeably in pacing and (ahem) "mature content". Was incredibly satisfying to read, and still is now. Also, one thing: Lavender Brown, how the hell did you nail every character's evolution so perfectly? And in 2003, when OOTP was barely out? They all turn out the same (Ron, I would argue, turns out better) as in the books. It's as if you had a personal hotline to J.K Rowling herself!

Hope you write more soon,

booksrbetterthanmovies chapter 41 . 12/8/2011
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! You must be so dedicated to writing to write an entire 41 chapter fic! And to come back and perfect it! loved every minute of it. it has all of the things the original harry potter series has..l suspense, romace, terror!
The Little Romantic chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Yaaaaay! He finally realised :D
baobei chapter 41 . 10/6/2011
really enjoyed this piece, hoping to read more of your work :O)
tincat chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Aww, finally! I've been reading this through in one go (gotta love a good Ron/Hermione story), and this chapter was such a great pay-off! Hooray for FINALLY TELLING HER! That speech! Be still my beating heart. And it surprised me, but I like Harry with Susan, too, he seems very happy :)

The idea of Voldie building a biological weapon is so scary, but such an interesting concept to explore. I can't wait to see where you're going with this. The point Hermione makes about muggle weapons being much more efficient at killing than magical ones is a good one, and very sad.

(One tiny nitpick - Scotland is a part of Britain. I mean, we do have our own government for some things (although that didn't happen till 1998, so not while Harry et al were in 6th year), but MI5 and MI6 are both centrally located in London for all of the UK (i.e. England, Wales, Scotland, and NI). I only mention it cause I'm actually Scottish, and hearing "the Scottish government" mentioned separately from "the British government" a few times, as well as the idea of us having our own secret service!, threw me a little. Also, France has a president, not a PM.)

But other than that (and as I said, it's very small in the grand scheme of things!), I am LOVING this story so much! Going to keep reading through the rest of it now :)
11forensic11 chapter 41 . 8/13/2011
I loved it! I read the whole thing in three days!
Jay Weasley chapter 41 . 7/5/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG its sooo good that i want to read it all over again :) brilliant writer and bloody hell you better not stop writing storys like this.
Lindsay Allebest chapter 41 . 4/16/2011
Amazing story! Great job. I've read some other of your stories, and I love them all.