Reviews for The Book of Morgan Le Fey
cuteej4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I just want to say that this is still one of my favorite fics of all time. It's been finished for years but I still think about the detail that you went through. I would count it as canon and I love that you made Ron the central focus of the story. Everything felt so natural and I come back to it occasionally. It's one of the reasons why I began writing as well.
I still rec your stories because they deserve the love after all your hard work. As someone who has written an epic story, I'm even more impressed with everything you included. I hope this stays up forever.
Anirudh chapter 31 . 7/14/2017
Amazing one of the best fanfics ever read :)
TheOneReview chapter 41 . 7/23/2016
Hmmmm, great job with the matter of sex. Grammar wise, well, I'd give you a strong 9/10. The couple pairing, eh, could've been better, but it will do. As for the action. I would strongly write this as one of the best I've read. You are a strong writer. So long as you use the so called template that you are using, you'll do great things. You are an inspiring writer, and a very educated individual. I'm proud of you. Keep doing what you are doing. With love, TheOneReview.
erwanhi chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
Sweet baby jesus. The fucking adverbs.
Tandy Sandman chapter 41 . 2/10/2016
I loved it! It is one of the best Ronmionie I've read (not that I've read much). And the twist at the end about Ron, genius! Fantastically well written with a good plot. Can't wait to read the sequel and thank you for all your hard work! It has not gone wasted!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/23/2016
Tonks is a half blood, therefore not likely to be contaminated with mudblood germs. Malfoy should know that since they are cousins.
probablyahufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Just re-read this story. Still love it. I love how Ron and Hermione are true to JK's characters, flaws and all. They really do make each other better.
Off to re-read the sequel now:) Thanks for all your hard work - it's appreciated!
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
An airborn virus which the enemy uses because they've already innoculated themselves, in the hopes of wiping out a population... Have you ever watched/read the drama/manga Bloody Monday before? Somehow I think you'd like it...
8wo3Y4tw chapter 41 . 5/26/2013
I really like the story, it's very interesting.
Luna being the descendant of Morgan Le Fey was surprising, and so was Bellatrix being Ernie.
Also, when you just see the summary, it doesn't say Complete.
Just saying.
HeRonLove chapter 41 . 1/24/2013
I loved this fic every time I read it.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/26/2012
Could Ron be any bigger of a fucking baby in this chapter? If he can't even say sex without whispering it, he's not ready to have it. What an immature idiot.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Rapuhs
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
Anthrax can survive much longer than those other viruses in the outside environment. Apart from that it's a great story
Serendipity chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was the first fan fiction I ever read on this site, and it blew me away. After all, it's basically another Harry Potter book, one that is arguably better than the Half-Blood Prince in many ways, most noticeably in pacing and (ahem) "mature content". Was incredibly satisfying to read, and still is now. Also, one thing: Lavender Brown, how the hell did you nail every character's evolution so perfectly? And in 2003, when OOTP was barely out? They all turn out the same (Ron, I would argue, turns out better) as in the books. It's as if you had a personal hotline to J.K Rowling herself!

Hope you write more soon,

Serendipity
booksrbetterthanmovies chapter 41 . 12/8/2011
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! You must be so dedicated to writing to write an entire 41 chapter fic! And to come back and perfect it! loved every minute of it. it has all of the things the original harry potter series has..l suspense, romace, terror!