Reviews for The Book of Morgan Le Fey
mcepl chapter 14 . 12/24/2021
Now, you made a horrible plot bunny running in my head! Ron follows-up on Bill’s advice and decides to study on S.P.E.W. First he just wants to explain Hermione how wrong she is, but then he studies for comparison on the chattel slavery in the American Deep South, and he is absolutely appalled. I am not sure where he ends up with this research, but I would love to have Hermione discussing S.P.E.W. with somebody who actually cares and on the other hand who can persuade her that she might be wrong.
Nicolerh2010 chapter 2 . 11/13/2021
The bikini thing is weird. It would be one thing if both Hermione and Ginny were both outside tanning or they had a pond she was swimming in, but the idea that Hermione got dressed that morning and thought, "I think I'll walk around in a bra" is just awkward. Not to mention that Mrs. W would probably make her wear a shirt.
weirdhead chapter 35 . 6/5/2021
Lucius plays vader... Interesting..
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2020
i really forgot how much i hate this fic untill this chapter
after this it is amazing
Romione4evah chapter 41 . 6/11/2020
Finished it in one sitting! Thank you for this wonderful story! I couldn’t get enough of it
Romione4evah chapter 22 . 6/10/2020
My gosh Harry please stop with your stupid pig-headed plan! You’re gonna get yourself killed ugh
Arc-Shipping99 chapter 41 . 5/16/2020
Great Story
Guest chapter 41 . 4/18/2020
WOWOWOW AMAZING. I knew the breakup between Susan and Harry would happen but like you said, she wasn’t a villain and for that I was grateful. Also thanking my lucky stars this story focused so much on my boy Ron. Having him have this “special power” of being a seerer just gives him something to set him apart from his brothers and hint at him being a key in helping end Voldemort once and for all. Amazing.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/9/2020
I like the story but this chapter everyone was being a complete idiot
SolarSolstice chapter 9 . 1/6/2020
Isn't Hermione supposed be turning 17, not 16? She's the oldest in their year.
cuteej4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I just want to say that this is still one of my favorite fics of all time. It's been finished for years but I still think about the detail that you went through. I would count it as canon and I love that you made Ron the central focus of the story. Everything felt so natural and I come back to it occasionally. It's one of the reasons why I began writing as well.
I still rec your stories because they deserve the love after all your hard work. As someone who has written an epic story, I'm even more impressed with everything you included. I hope this stays up forever.
Anirudh chapter 31 . 7/14/2017
Amazing one of the best fanfics ever read :)
TheOneReview chapter 41 . 7/23/2016
Hmmmm, great job with the matter of sex. Grammar wise, well, I'd give you a strong 9/10. The couple pairing, eh, could've been better, but it will do. As for the action. I would strongly write this as one of the best I've read. You are a strong writer. So long as you use the so called template that you are using, you'll do great things. You are an inspiring writer, and a very educated individual. I'm proud of you. Keep doing what you are doing. With love, TheOneReview.
erwanhi chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
Sweet baby jesus. The fucking adverbs.
Tandy Sandman chapter 41 . 2/10/2016
I loved it! It is one of the best Ronmionie I've read (not that I've read much). And the twist at the end about Ron, genius! Fantastically well written with a good plot. Can't wait to read the sequel and thank you for all your hard work! It has not gone wasted!