Reviews for The Book of Morgan Le Fey
Raiining chapter 7 . 6/25/2005
‘I’m tryin’ for Beater,’ Seamus said with a grin. ‘Me mam encouraged me to go. Figure I’m pretty good at hitting things.’

ahaha! excellent little extra line.. your writing is full of these. brilliant

damn, I got to do work. one more chapter. really!
Raiining chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
Whatever it was, Neville no longer looked remotely like the shy, forgetful boy he had always been. There was a determination in his eyes and a set to his jaw. It was a bit unnerving to Ron, he had to admit.

Ahahahaah!

Oh excellent chapter! The bit with Draco was gold. GOLD. lol
Raiining chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
Hagrid’s presence had always been a comforting one. Then Ron remembered that Hagrid had brought back his half-brother-a fully grown giant-and was hiding him in the Forbidden Forest somewhere, and suddenly Hagrid’s presence was not so comforting.

snicker.
Raiining chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
ah, good chappy. It's nice to see Hermione talk about and explain her "new look".

remembering a phrase that Ginny had used once very recently: shopping therapy.

lol.
Raiining chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
ah ha! I knew I remembered this title. I've read this chapter before. But I'm glad youve re-written it. I remember it pettering out after a while.

reading on!
Raiining chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
very cute beginning! I'm impresed that you've got this whole story plus the next one .. so I'm determined to read them before july 16th .. though slowly 'cause I'm at work. lol. definitely good beginning!
IBlack LadyI chapter 41 . 6/20/2005
i really enjoyed your fic!

it's so cute!

so, could i translate it into portuguese please?

kisses

;*
flipgirl125 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hey, I came to this story because it was recommended somewhere or other, and even though I've just skimmed over the first chapter, it looks pretty good. The title immediately caught my attention; I LOVE King Arthur! I'm off to read it now.
Chrystle Morman chapter 41 . 6/13/2005
I absolutely loved your story! It made me laugh and cry and leap for joy. Your story line was so unique but also close enough to the premise of the story that it worked amazingly well. I know this may be blastphamus (sp?) but J. K. Roling may have a little work to do to make harry's sixth year better than you've envisioned.
Lupercalia1 chapter 41 . 6/4/2005
Amazing story! The characters are all beautifully developed and realistic. Definately loved it!
throughthemist chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
omg i love your story. I would have reviewed in earlier chapters, but for some reason my computer wouldn't let me. your story sounds exactly like the original harry potter books.. everyone is completely in character. :) please r&r my story!
BoldTM chapter 41 . 4/25/2005
This fanfic is marvelous and ingenious.

I've never read better. Honestly, you have damn talent!

I would be pleased if I could translate it.

Please answer.
MAPotter chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
OK I haven't submitted a review as yet because I have been TOTALLY ENTHRALLED with your stories... Honestly...I never thought that I would be able to see Harry Potter through the eyes of Ron Weasley but I simply MUST applaud your work here and elsewhere. Your stories are ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. The naughty versions on checkmated are even better... but I geninely could not TEAR myself away from LeFey OR from the Reckoning... BEAUTIFUL pieces of fiction... Standing O...
IBlack LadyI chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I wolud like to know if i can translate this fic!

it' really amazing!

congratulations!

please...answer me!
ffaddix chapter 41 . 4/2/2005
I was re-reading this after I finished reading TFR and I had never noticed that teh endings were similar. I love it...absolutely wonderful!

-Tyn of ffaddix