Reviews for The Book of Morgan Le Fey
CelticMargarita chapter 14 . 11/16/2004
poo, I thought that Mrs. Weasely was pregnant again.
CelticMargarita chapter 9 . 11/16/2004
You may be saying no no no, but all they here is who wants cake. And they all want cake. Just kidding and you probably have no idea what I'm talking about anyway. Thanks for another wonderful chappy
CelticMargarita chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
This looks really interesting but also extremely long, so don't be offended If I don't get it all read tonight. kudos
RainDateChick chapter 34 . 11/15/2004
HA! I always knew Snape wasn't COMPLETELY evil! lol! XOXO

RainDateChick chapter 33 . 11/15/2004
*Gasp* (...again lol) omg! ok i kno he's not actually gonna get to kill hermione cuz i kno she's in the sequel even tho i haven't read it yet (but i am so going to!) but still! *gasp* dont let your skills go to waste! Keep writing! XOXO

RainDateChick chapter 31 . 11/15/2004
YAY! Ron cried! I love it when guys cry! It reminds me that not :i:all:i: guys are macho, arrogant jerks and that :i:some:i: guys actually will show their feelings! lol, sorry I get a bit excited when guys cry! XOXO

RainDateChick chapter 30 . 11/15/2004
*Gasp* lol. I love this story and you are an amazing writer! Just thought i'd let you know i'm still reading! (I may have previosly reviewed anonomously as "Winnie.") I have been reading this story for a while and I've read a few of your other fics too and I just thought I'd let you know how much I love them!) Keep writing! XOXO

RainDateChick chapter 9 . 11/13/2004
Hi! I absolutely love your story and you are a brilliant author! I am having trouble deciding what I like better about your story; the plot, or the fact that there aren't any blatant typos lol. Just kidding, there's no comparison, the storyline is by far the best, but I do absolutely HATE typos! Well, I guess its off to chapter 10!

RainDateChick chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Ok, I've decided that Hermione's not anorexic or anything which is a relief, but I've always liked being kept in suspense. Well, I'm off to read the next chapter!

RainDateChick chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
Ok, this is just a completely random guess on my part, but is Hermione anorexic or bulemic or something? Oh well, I guess I'll find out soon enough! Keep writing!

RainDateChick chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Wow! I must say that after only the first chapter I am very impressed with your story. I've been reading fanfics on this site for a while now and in like half of the stories i read, there has been at least one a/n in reference to your great writing so I thought, "hey why not?" So here I am and I have to say that they all were right, you are an amazing author! (And I've only read one chapter lol.) Well, I'm off to read the next chapter!

lanni chapter 41 . 11/11/2004
this story wuz really really great, though its weird..i never knew hermione wuz such a slut!

jk jk

all the best
Steve2 chapter 41 . 11/10/2004
This was a really well thought out story. The interactions between Ron and Harry were much more interesting than in other stories I have read. The characters themselves were 3-dimensional, not a flat, 2-dimentional lousy depiction that seems to be prevalent in most fan fiction. Normally, I wouldn’t even read a story like this as it contained a lot of sexual scenes (that’s just a personal preference), but I thought I’d give it a shot and I am glad I did. Wow. I thought your action scenes were well done, and you depicted the evilness of the Death Eaters instead of just saying they were evil (again, like so many other writers do). Bravo!

I have to admit, the scene where Susan broke up with Harry and Ron was there to comfort him was a very powerful image and made me glad I had read this story. It sure took me back to the day when a girl did that to me.

I am looking forward to reading the next story. I would like to make one observation that I think will make you a better writer. You use the word “said
richardhorrigan chapter 41 . 11/1/2004
Ok, so it was written in Ron's point of view, but other than that, the style was so incredibly similar to Rowlings, that I was actually imagining this as book 6. To tell the truth I love Ron anyway, so I liked your way of telling the story better.

Amazing. Harry didn't get all superpowered, the new spells didn't sound to out of place. I love the idea of Ron as a Seer, I have considered it many times myself, but I can never decide whether to put it in my story - its harder to fit in when you write from Harry's perspective.

It is also occasionally nice to find a Draco who turns good(ish) for a believable reason. I haven't read your sequel yet but I hope he won't become too cliched.

Looking forward to the Ginny/Harry ship, and Ron/Hermione is my all time favourite pairing. It's so cute.
Drucilynda chapter 41 . 10/30/2004
Great story. Your development of the characters was interesting as well as believable and true to their nature. I'm looking forward to reading more from you. Keep writing!
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »