Reviews for The Book of Morgan Le Fey
TroyWeb chapter 35 . 3/3/2011
The action scene was very well written just using basic spells instead of falling back on the Super Powerful Harry trope. It's been awhile since I read a fan fic put together such a long drawn out fight. And also all of students are fighting at the level of teenagers. Nobody is perfect and it makes the fights seem more chaotic. This is very good.
TroyWeb chapter 30 . 3/3/2011
The scene where Ron says sorry to Padma was nice. I wish it was a little bit longer though to show Ron how much he's matured since 4th year. Showing the aftermath of the battle in helping thw injured was a good touch also. It helps to humanize some of the minor characters and OCs.
TroyWeb chapter 22 . 3/2/2011
It's nice to see Ginny show her more intelligent side in a fan fic. I can see why Ron doesn't want her involved, but it's better to include her in the group. I also like your portrayal of Dumbledore. He really is an ild man reaching the end of his days. He has too much on his plate right now and he can't keep up. This is much more honest than Dumbledore bashing.
TroyWeb chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
Interesting story. I like you portrayal of Ron and Hermione. TBO I skim past all of the detail on viruses, but is an interesting plot twist. I'm only 17 chapters thru the story so far, but I like what I've read so far.
Larry Hotter chapter 41 . 2/11/2011
BEAUTIFUL!

Loved every bit of it.

The drama, the suspense, the action and the romance.

Simply a piece of art!

The best part was that it was long. I love stories that never seem to end.

Usually I dislike AU, but this one is different.

I was so engrossed with it, that I actually forgot about the real canon.

Definitely gonna check your other stories.

Thank you for sharing this.
Larry Hotter chapter 32 . 2/9/2011
WOOOOW!

This is exciting stuff!

Can't wait to see what happened.

I am intrigued by Rons connection to the book and his dream.

And who is that witch?

This is great!
Larry Hotter chapter 19 . 2/7/2011
I knew it. I suspected it to be her.
Larry Hotter chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
Loved it!

This reminded me so much of the real novel.

The suspense, the mystery...

You are brilliant!
Larry Hotter chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
Great! Great! Great!

This is definitely going in the fav list.
Larry Hotter chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
I'm loving this more and more for every minute.

Love the pace of the story. Nice and slow. Detailed.

Love the feelgood atmosphere.
Larry Hotter chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Another great chapter.

Nice with Hogwarth stories.
Larry Hotter chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Still a great story.

Nice to see that the new bikini-wearing Hermione was just a facade.
Larry Hotter chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Loved the first chapter.

Rich detiled text.

Very true to the book.

Loving it.
grumpyfred chapter 41 . 12/28/2010
sweet
Romina chapter 41 . 10/6/2010
This- This is the most awesome story I have ever red. Really! I'm from South America (I speak Spanish) and I'm still learning English, but... Even not knowing everything you wrote, I looked up every word in the dictionary, and it worth it. It damn worth it.

Forgive me if I'm having mistakes in this, but as I said, I'm still working on this English thing :) I loved your story. And I can't wait to reed the sequel- I'm sure Ron it's a Seer indeed, and he's just been stupid. Hermione and him are the best couple ever made, and you could write their description perfectly.

You should put this fic into a contest, or something like that. It's to good to lose.

Congrats for such a beautiful work, honey :)
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »