Reviews for The Book of Morgan Le Fey
juxtaposed chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
okay, so i finally got around to adding you to my favorite authors list! i love your work. i love how you write...keep going!
pauloj1983 chapter 10 . 12/10/2003
Have some girl go out with Ron for a bit. Jealous!Ron is so overdone.
juxtaposed chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
oh, ron and hermione...theyre so cute...:)
juxtaposed chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Oh! You're back! And okay, i just checked your authors page and saw you actually have quite a few more stories which i havent gotten around to...but i will later. anyway, kick-ass first chapter!
Emrisah chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
Heh heh heh! VERY good story. Update soon! Lovin' it!
Loves0Bitch chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
I never read your rough draft, but I'm really enjoying this. Keep it coming.
tedabug chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
Reposting? I've read this entire story before awhile ago and it's one of my all time favorites, so I have no problem rereading this again. Hermione and Ron are a perfect pair. Absolutely adore this...and all of your stories! _
tsk tsk chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
It' Morgane La Fée... I just had to say it
AnonymousPHancock chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
COOL! Six chapters in two days, That's flippin awesome. This is moving right along and I can't wait to see the rest. Good job! Keep updating like this. :oD
Joli chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
oh no! I was halfway through the old version! Ron was just trying to tell Hermione how much he likes her! ...and all that stuff with You-Know-Who was just starting to get really interesting... sigh. please please please please update this quick so i can finish the story!
well, i'm glad you're making it better anyway. though, i wish you'd stick to the original rating because the first version of this story was very true to form with Rowling's style, (not that I mind reading R-rated stories... hehe that "Hogwarts Pie" story was great) Anyway, it's your story so do with it as you like and i'll read it all the same!
Happy writing!
-Joli
uhohchemicalspill chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
Plez repost ur old version I'm to young to read R rated storys and I loved urs I just haven't had the time to read it all. but gret story of what I read of the old one
Emrisah chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
Aww! So sweet! That was really sweet and touching. Please write more soon. This is a very good story!
PinkTribeChick chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Heya! I'm here! Thank god for that Author Alert thingy - otherwise, I never would have known you had decided to rewrite and repost this story!
Anyway - I'm going to print it out to read as you post it, so if it takes me a couple of days to review - don't worry! I'm still here reading!
And to anyone who's not read this story the first time 'round - it rocks! I highly recommend it!
Can't wait to read more, LB! 8~D
FAHIM chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
I thought your 'rough draft' was bloody brilliant. How your gonna top that I dont know! But I will definately read your new version. Good Luck
Lissa chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
SWEET! Looks like you're putting this up fast! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us, though I hope you don't change anything TOO I have loads of faith in you. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more.
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30