Reviews for The Book of Morgan Le Fey
Joey chapter 41 . 8/21/2010
i not a member of this site, nor do i give reviews, but this book was sooo good i just had to do it, u r a very talented writer, while i was reading it i thought for several moments JK wrote it lol. This book is publishing quality, it had everything to appeal to a reader. Continue what u r doing and i hope your other stuff is just as good :)Congrats on a brilliant read
ender13sfd chapter 41 . 5/20/2010
Hi!

It's the first well written Ron POV story I've read and I like it!

Thank you for sharing it!

(BTY - your characters fit canon nicely ever though it's written before OOTP!)
xxKilleMePleasexx chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
haha thats so cute at the end i luv how ron gets all blushy
farhankhaled chapter 41 . 3/27/2010
awesome story. I felt really bad for Harry though.

It is the best fan fiction I have read about Ron so far. Keep up the good work.
lolasail4 chapter 41 . 10/14/2009
I really enjoyed this story. The action was consistent yet believable. You used Ron's voice very well, and did a great job in telling the story form his perspective. Your Ron is also VERY in character. Very very well done. I even liked how you had Susan break up with Harry. It was realistic. Most people have to date around a lot before they find the one (lol except Hermione and Ron.. though that had a very nice build to it and was kept interesting even after they got together... which is hard to do, bravo!)

I liked your writing style and the story flowed very well. :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 41 . 8/6/2009
This review covers both the Book of Morgan Le Fey and The Final Reckoning. For the record, it is being applied to both stories.

I felt that the two stories overall were great. I didn't appreciate the Harry/Susan paring and I'm glad that you replaced it with Harry/Ginny, the true pairing.

I love the empathy and Ginny/Harry's Empath bonds. I didn't like the fact that the true had to separated after voldemort's demise. i personally believe that the two are stronger together and therefore would come through it together rather than apart.

Ron being a seer was pretty good! Loved the story and keep them coming!
Freya D chapter 41 . 7/17/2009
I love this story so much. I read it some time last year, and felt like reading it again :-) I forgot a lot of things, so it was a fun reread.

I love the way you mix romance with adventure. Most fics manage to do only one right, but you did a splendid job on both!

I especially like what you did what Harry/Susan. It seems realistic that not everyone ends up marrying their first high school boyfriend/girlfriend (which is kinda what happens in the actual HP books).

I'm off to read the sequel now, I remember it being just as amazing!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 41 . 4/19/2009
This is so good! Like with most fanfictions, it got better the more I read - in the beginning, the whole Hermione makeover thing threw me for a loop, but you developed her and Ron's relationship really well at school. I loved the Harry/susan pairing as well; it's definitely not a common one, but you did a great job with Susan's character and such, although I think the breakup could have been dealt with a little more, instead of only mentioning it in passing. Oh! Almost forgot to say that the storyline with Eddie and Bellatrix was so creative, and I loved the part (in a sad, horrible way) where Lucius and Draco confronted each other)

All in all, this was an amazing read; thanks so much for posting!

-Crescent
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 41 . 3/2/2009
I love this story. I started reading and couldn't put it down, which made it hard to sleep, etc. I love how you characterize their relationship and just each of them, and just really enjoyed their relationship developing as well as the adventure portion of the story.

Great writing!
Personality Crisis chapter 41 . 12/10/2008
Epic

really good
Lovely Minnie Minty chapter 38 . 10/1/2008
Wow! Freaking awesome story! I love it! :D
David Fishwick chapter 41 . 8/8/2008
Nice idea and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing and you are a good author.
blackheart4life chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
Well Harry is considerate, yay! I like that he brought Ron a sandwhich *snickers*. Oh jeez I wonder what Harry saw. It doesn't look good, and what was up with Ron's dream? That was also bizarre. Ahh so Death Eaters escaped. Damn most of his loyal followers. Serious troubles ahead. Interesting choice for Ron's patronous in your story. AWW DOBBY! It kinda adds light to all the drama and jealousy surrounding them right now. Well I'm glad Hermione and Ron have made up _

...At least I hope they have.
blackheart4life chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
AWESOME! No more Snape lessons but at least Harry gets to be with Bill now! Wow I'm shocked that all of them are actually going to be learning Occlumency but I'm excited about it as well. Poor Harry who seems so angry. I can't get used to this Harry, it's so weird seeing him so closed off. Even when he blocked everyone else out there was always Hermione and Ron he leaned on. Always told them stuff so now seeing him so private makes me feel really bad for him. The hell? Hermione tells him something that hurts RON and she starts crying? I don't even know what to say to that...
blackheart4life chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
Smart move Harry in the end there. Hilarious. Kinda funny Hermione trying to xplain Shakespeare to them ans I wonder when Ron will admit he likes Hermione and ask her out. He's never really acted out on his feelings much, in this fic his feelings explode like x10! It's crazy. And I wonder if Hermione even reciprocates those feelings 'cause she mostly acts indifferent with him while Ron blushes with even the slightest glimpse at her. Interesting that they're going to get the DA working again (WOOT!) And again I'm hoping the ease of all three of their friendship will come back soon.
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »