Reviews for The Book of Morgan Le Fey
blackheart4life chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
Smart move Harry in the end there. Hilarious. Kinda funny Hermione trying to xplain Shakespeare to them ans I wonder when Ron will admit he likes Hermione and ask her out. He's never really acted out on his feelings much, in this fic his feelings explode like x10! It's crazy. And I wonder if Hermione even reciprocates those feelings 'cause she mostly acts indifferent with him while Ron blushes with even the slightest glimpse at her. Interesting that they're going to get the DA working again (WOOT!) And again I'm hoping the ease of all three of their friendship will come back soon.
blackheart4life chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
I kinda wonder how this difference from the sixth book is gonna turn out. Here they're actually taking Hagrid's class whereas in the book they didn't. It made me laugh out loud at the fact that poor Harry and Ron got xtra homework that night. YAY something to hopefully cheer Harry up. I liked the way Ron handled the first mention of Sirius after such a while. Well leave it to Malfoy to mend H/R relations. That's kinda of amusing to tell you the truth and I'm curious as to what Bill needed to talk to Harry about.
blackheart4life chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Does Ron have competition now? I wonder if in your story you'll add Lavender. All the girls' reactions to Eddie are hilarious! No one can argue like Ron and Hermione. You proved it here. I actually felt slightly annoyed at both of them. That was an unexpected turn of events. Bill the new DADA teacher? Seriously? Now I really hope the 'curse' doesn't continue. The only part I felt slightly uncomfortable with is the fact that Ron feels almost in a sense devoted to Hermione. Whenever they've had arguments both stubborn sides never really gave in. Rarely did he ever "plead" to her. So only that part did I feel was OOC. Another thing, it's unlikely Dumbledore wouldn't announce the new teacher after the feast so I'm surprised Bill wasn't introduced. Jeez Ron is actually aggravating me here. I wonder when Harry/Ron/Hermione will get back to their swift friendhip. Everything seems so tense right now.
blackheart4life chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
The twins are HILARIOUS! Always love their addition but it's kind of painful to see how awkward it is now between Harry and Ron. I'm sure it won't be like that always, right? Sweet that Hermione gave Quiddicth another go. I feel kinda bad at how envious Ron is of Harry, but since this is in Ron's POV I can really see that. Wish he didn't feel like that but hey what can you do? "‘Although Quidditch can be number one on occasion,’ said Fred. ‘But if it happens that Quidditch is number one, it usually means you’re not getting any of number four. Actually, that’s true of everything else besides number four.’" *ROTFL!* Your scores weren't too far off with what they actually got in the sicth book :P Wow that was an incredibly bitter outburst by Harry. I wonder if Ginny also felt the painful feeling Ron did when he watched the Harry/Hermione interaction.
blackheart4life chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
"Whose death was it that he was seeing? The person whose brain had burned him? Someone else? Did it have anything to do with You Know Who?" I'm slightly curious to know if what he is seeing are in fact memories and what it is that's bugging Hermione. Hermione's very jumpy. Maybe she's afraid someone's going after her? Or maybe that Death Eater's spell had a more lasting effect? I haven't read book 5 in a while so I don't remember a lot but was she really struck with a spell so strong that knocked her out for 2 days? I don't remember that...Wow they're really scarred with this. Seeing Hermione so emotional makes me feel a bit sad and then it also makes me wonder if Ginny, Neville and Luna are suffering through something like this too?
blackheart4life chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
*ROTFL* Like the Weasley's are going to know who Shakespeare is. I have to admit I kinda felt bad for Ron cause he's really embarrassing himself kinda bad in front of his bros. Poor Hermione who didn't take her out when Ron offered it, with her dislike of flying I was impressed she was so stubborn with it and decided to play. "She looked like she was in pain, and now both hands were on her side." I wonder what's up. I'm sorta wondering something. Ron has visions right? Could it be that Hermione left the Ministry with something too? Mysteries, Mysteries...
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
AWW! So cute! I'm very interested in the visions Ron seems to be getting. Are they constant, a warning, or does it only have to do with the brain that attached itself to him? I really like the way you write the Weasly family and I was also very amused by the twins' tactics on getting Ron out of the shower. Though personally I find Ron very appealing, he's not very self confident is he? I enjoyed his reaction toward Hermione, YAY FEELINGS AFLOAT! I'm curious as to why she was barely eating though. Is something wrong? Anyway, good start _
km07ap chapter 41 . 5/6/2008
This is the second time i have read this story and i am absolutly in love with it! i find it fantastic and if it wasnt for the fact that i have to read it from the screen i would read it all the time! i want so badly to print it out...
GGmadness2006 chapter 41 . 3/27/2008
This is one of the best Ron and Hermione stories that i've read. It really was amzing and i enjoyed the Harry and Susan interaction but was glad that you ended it. I got to say amazing job and ill be now going to read the sequel. I bet its just as great!

Love RONHERMIONE!
gudiya chapter 41 . 3/10/2008
This entire story is beautifully written! I loved the Harry/Susan pairing- I never liked Harry/Ginny anyway.

Anyway, you're a great writer, keep it up! This definitely helped me with my HP withdrawal since I finished Deathly Hallows :)
rex41e chapter 41 . 12/31/2007
Awesome, just plain awesome... You my dear LavenderBrown is now one of my favourite authors. Awesome is all I can say... Now off to read The Final Reckoning. Let the new year begin.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 41 . 11/2/2007
i love this story! I just had to read it again, because I really like how you keep the characters in character and at the same time adding your own little twitst and turns!
EmRosey chapter 41 . 10/9/2007
Ahh, Im pretty much speachless.

That was FANTASTIC!

Your an amazing writer and you portrayed everyone perfectly.. I cant wait to start reading the sequal! (So Im off to start doing that now! lol)
Hermy WonWon chapter 41 . 8/22/2007
I didn't read the first version, but I quite enjoyed your re-write of the story.

I thought your character interactions were great, and especially loved in-denial-ron at the start of the book and how awkward he was with Hermione at Honeydukes. I also enjoyed his interactions with Harry, especially thier heart-to-hearts.

It was nice to see Harry have a normal relationship for once, and I didn't think that Susan came off horrible in the end. It was a realistic way for her to react.

Great job and I look forward to the sequel.
silver.wings.34 chapter 41 . 8/9/2007
wow. oh wow. that was such an entirely AMAZING story! I cried in parts, laughed through most of it and longed for a ron to call my own. you are a truly gifted writer and i hope you continue. keep up your talents. the world deserves your work.
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »