Reviews for The Book of Morgan Le Fey
TrixieThePixie chapter 41 . 7/21/2007
i luv the plot! its very awesome! ur like the new J.K. Rowling! -runs off to see the sequal-
wellwisher chapter 41 . 7/17/2007
fantastic, I read all 41 chapters in a day (rather than studying for my exam _). I loved your characterisations, your choice of a pairing for Harry was great; I didn't expect it but it worked very nicely. The story and general plot points were incredibly well executed and it flowed along very nicely. I've become a rather large fan of the Ron and Hermione pairing through this (heh), their relationship and interaction was brilliant, and rather helped along by the more mature approach to some aspects. On to "The Final Reckoning" tomorrow after exams then!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 16 . 7/16/2007
Lovely lovely, do enjoy the awkwardness, and the disease discussion, cause thats fascinating.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 13 . 7/11/2007
Blimey is right! Oh the magic of mistletoe and the awkwardness of parents. And I must say I quite like Susan and Harry, though I was a bit confused at first because I didn't realize Amelia Bones was still alive and hadn't been killed in this fic.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
So this is where I stop for the night, but I stop with a giddy grin and happy warm feelings inside. So far I love what I've read as well as your writing style and storyline so far.
Miragee chapter 41 . 5/29/2007
That was amazing! It took me over a week to finish (with school and whatnot) You are such a talented writer! I must say I like your version of the 6th book much better than the actual version. I think the only thing you could do would be to maybe fix some technical errors (like how Ginny's name is Ginerva, not Virgina) and stuff like that.

But great story! On to the sequel!
Katelyn chapter 41 . 4/26/2007
Oh My Goodness, this was an amazing story, i loved every second of it...i couldnt stop reading it...i just wanted it to never end...it was fabulous, you should definately write more!
JBailey2011 chapter 41 . 12/31/2006
Hey I LOVED this story i have only read it one time BUT you are goin on Authos alert, Fav Authors, Fav. Stories, and Story Alert if thats ok well hope you had a Merry Christmas and hope you have a VeRy HaPpY nEw YeAr!
hanaye chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I didn't read the rough draft, but this is a great story!

I really like it.
rahlgreens chapter 41 . 6/23/2006
YAY! i loved this story! noww...on to read the next story! im going to read your sequal. or how ever you spell it cuz as everyone knows i cant spell worth anything. aight so lata yo.

xoxoxox

-Rahlgreens
wolf blue eyes chapter 41 . 4/25/2006
yay!
wolf blue eyes chapter 36 . 4/24/2006
i wanted to mention before i forgot that earlier when you mention people entering the hostpital wing you say "neville ginny luna snape and professors flitwick and sprout sailed in" two sentences later you say "mcgonagall was in her tartan dressing gown; sprout in a dressing gown of grass green..." but mcgonagall is at st. mungos now b/c she is hurt. thats why bill is in charge. and anyway two sentences before you said flitwick and sprout not mcgonagall and sprout. just thought you should know.

-wolf
wolf blue eyes chapter 34 . 4/24/2006
disinclined to acquiesce your request

did you write this after Pirates of the Carribbean was relieased? b/c that i've seen that movie like, 17 times and i love that line...but i (personally) think it rolls off the tounge better with out he "most eloquent" in the middle...yup. but thats just me. b/c i love that movie
wolf blue eyes chapter 32 . 4/24/2006
dammit! whats going on! this is definitely not good! and...oh! dammit! i hate crazy plots twist stuff like this...i wont be able to get any sleep tonight! arg.. and im tired..i need to sleep...
wolf blue eyes chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
hey. ive read a bunch of your other stories and i was reluctant to read this one (im not that big a ron fan, i like the twins best...) but then today at school was the spring musical which was Camalot, and so i learned who Morgan Le Fey was and i was like, thats cool. ive got to read that story now. b/c i now know who morgan is...so i guess you are just lucky that that was the musical...or i might never have read this..yup...and i like ron alright...and i bet you wrote him very well. but im still a fan of the twins more...oh! fred...
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »