Reviews for It started with a book
Very cute story, loved it, but the ending did seem to be a bit...rushed? Like the last 3, 4 chapters were mostly deleted and rolled into 1?
Hamlet II chapter 10 . 4/27
You're funny!
Aww just the right kind of fluffy :)
Minerva is perfect , Sev is hilariously clueless , what a pleasant read :p
mom2divas chapter 7 . 4/12
Minerva is just too much! Love it!
mom2divas chapter 5 . 4/12
Years later, I'm still loving this fic!
mom2divas chapter 2 . 4/12
Reading this story again and I still LOVE this chapter! Makes me lol every time.
Sweet. Thank you for sharing!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
Another good one.
How do you do this...

Fox xx
QueenMagic1917 chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
You have a very good sense of humor...a very entertaining read for sure! Loved it!
QueenMagic1917 chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
Minerva/Remus? Interestingnever have come across this pairing before
Wolfpack89 chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
Just wanted you to know that even amongst hundreds of good SSHG stories, this one is still my very favorite.
GrinningCat chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Thanks for the gift of this story. Reading about Professor Snape being wooed was a pure delight. Not only it allowed to show his more vulnerable side, but it added a feminist twist by subverting the silly Rules business.
TPalesh chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Aww... Such a cute and funny story. I laughed so hard... Imagine The classroom scene with rose... Cute Sevvie wants to be courtedsuch a sneaky man :D Really funny to picture them discussing smutty novels... And trying them out in order to investigate whether those stories are authentic or not. Loved it! Very lovely story.
TPalesh chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Oh dear, I'm in tears. Didn't even finish the first few sentences... 'some sort of epileptic fit. And asthma' ... Bwahahhaha. Looking forward to the rest of this story. :D