Reviews for Juliet's Revenge
nikki chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
awesome expect you forgot about the part where romeo kills tybalt
AnoMyNousMe chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
WOW, that was great. I really liked some of the lines. THe ones when they talk during when ROmeo and Juliet are sleepng together. Another one was how Juliet was thinking if she was property. That one was really good. And juliet seemed very independent. though what bothered me is, Lord Capulet never said "Go die, then. since he loves her so much(u can tell in the play at the scene when the Capulets and the Montagues finally become friends). Plus she didnt drrink in front of them. And before she drank the poison, she appoligized to her father. Well later.
Moony Girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
I really like your portrayl of Juliet in this _ It's neat how you decided to emphasize her more independent side rather than the lovesick one (good job!) And your modernization of the language is great! However, one thing peeved me off: why did you leave out the part of the play where Juliet finds out that Romeo killed Tybalt, and she can't deicde who's side to be on? Other than that, it's good!
WindSong1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Oh, woah! I like this SO much. mutters darklybrightens
Angel Padfoot chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Wow. Very different view on story that is often recreated horribly. I'm adding this to my favorites.
Some Mad Person chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
Elene. I do not use a thesaurus. I cannot be bothered to flip through some book every time I endeavor a sentence. Brian being ugly is a personal joke between myself and my friend, and I have not taken any SATs because it is an optional examination. Besides, the flowery terms and language were done on purpose, on a specific request. Thank you for reviewing, criticism is appreciated but I draw the line at personal, overly-hyped insults.
ChrstnWrtr chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Interesting...very interesting.
Vampiress01 chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
very nice...i never cared for romeo and juliet much in the play...they were rather sappy little pansies.

i like how you portray them here, though. good work.
the Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Aye... truely indeed. This is a very enigmatic piece. I do believe, in the midst of Literature lessons, I often wondered if Juliet was but the demure and obedient we all know or something else. Was she just created hy Shakespeare as somewhat of a personification of goodness and innocence? You have captured her thoughts well and far better than I would have on my own. And about my essay, yes, it is an essay. I was merely quoting the text and I know it appeared redundant but that it the style in which we are forced to apply when sitting for our GCSE. I hope to see more of your works online. Just curious... have you read Lord of the Flies?
Dark Angel Of Retribution chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Interesting concept. Juliet seemed a little harsh and cruel more than in the orginal. Then again, I probably would be as well! It's an orginal idea and interesting to say the least. It was written with style. It was profesional and a great read. Well Done. _
The Reaper chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
I like this
Neya Trinidad chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Well that was very interesting! It's always cool to see old classics in new light!
Jeannette chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Very nice! You put a very interesting perspective on Romeo and Juliet!
Anne Mophy chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Interesting perspective... hmm. Different from the way Romeo and Juliet is normally interpreted... I like that. :-) It is a bit scattered, and it's be nice to have a bit more background, to see some of these fragments of her life in a bit more detail, but still, I like :-)
Kait rookie2k chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
I'll admit, this story is a little disjointed and skips around quickly. Most of that is unavoidable seeing as how you turned a classic into a short re-hash, so it's not too bad _ But I really like the concept! It'll make me think the next time I pick up a copy of RJ.