Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Story of Bootstrap Bill
Smithy chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
You have melded the past and present together so well, it seems almost seamless. I also loved the way you made Will seem unsure yet Elizabeth knew that he was the man for her...sexy hunk and all.
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Oh wow! That was really good! Very clever idea! I loved it!
Stormwake chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This. Rocks. Had it not been for the second movie, this is most definately what would have happened. The whole thing was perfect!
Sapre Kench chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I got to admit you did your reasearch for this story. I really like it, but the ending just dropped you off.
fifipines chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Oh jeez, that was an amazing story-it just breaks my heart though that Bootstrap Bill didn't end up anywhere near "happily ever after"
Corran Nackatori chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
How in the world does this story have only nine reviews?

This is an amazing story! You (at least appeared to) have done your research, you spun a spellbinding story, you created believable characters out of brief glimpses... I could go on and on.

Well done!
Jzm1n3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
One of the best stories ive read so far! almost as good as pirates of the caribbean itself!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh my gosh! This is AMAZING! I can't praise you enough! It's meticulously reasearched and perfect in every way! A true gem. I love it.
Linauri chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This was phenomenal! Best Bootstrap story I've read yet. You really captured the characters well! If this is typical of your writing skills, I hope you plan to write more about POTC!
Lin
Leandra Wynn chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Wow. Just wow. I've never seen a Bootstrap story of this caliber before. I would love to see more of Bill's story, especially a sequel to this. Wonderful work.
Lady Lunas chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
This is a wonderfully done story of Bootstrap. It is one of the best I have read. It was a joy to read and you really brought Bootstrap to life.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
I loved it! Very well written. I hope to see more whether it's the POTC or not!
Aslyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
AWW! That was weird but so cute at the end! I hope you write a sequel! Just work on your spacing and what not, but your story is outstanding! Good job!
Jend chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
This is great! I loved every bit of it. :)
I especially liked William's reaction to the 'new' Jack, but that's only because it's at the end and thus fresh in my mind. If I'd reviewed way up at the top, I'd be pointing out something else as my favorite bit. :)
The journal, that was good. A bit confusing when you jumped back and forth, but you did a good job of marking what you were doing... I only got confused because I kept scrolling up and down to compare the dates. :)
Spiffy story! Are you planning to write any more?
LOTRFaith chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Wow. That is all I can really think to say now. lol. The story was expertly written, expertly plotted and wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. That was so cool. I hope you write some more POTC;-)
LOTRFaith