Reviews for One Can Only Wander For So Long
cparks1000000 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I wish you would write an entire story dealing with the same stuff that this chapter (Chapter 1 of "One Can Only Wander for so Long") relates towards. This chapter got my blood pumping so fast. Maybe you could make it out where Sango and Miroku are the heads of a small special-operations company, then happen upon Kagome and Inuyasha. Kagome would still have her spiritual powers but also have some extra abilities too. Perhaps Kagome was raised in a similar way to Kikyo so that Kagome would have extremely more power than seen in the series. It would be nice if there was action like this in a story while still maintaining the relationship drama between Sango and Miroku, and Inuyasha and Kagome. If you decide to write something like this, please keep the characters as close to "in character" as possible, and generate convincing background stories for each character so the reader understands why the character is acting "out of character" in certain ways. I would be glad to beta the project if you wish to pursue it so long as you don't mind a perfectionist. (I just like to see a story be the best it possibly can be.) I'm a good writer, yet I lack the creative abilities to bring a project like this to life.
wintercrow chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
"Story Progress:

Wander is not done, as it turns out. I'm procrastinating from other tasks by working on revisions and adding new material. I tingle with anticipation that I might be posting a new chapter... :D"

really? *dances around* i want to know what happen did shippo go for kiki when they got older and did kagome and inu tie the knot!
RubyJeweler chapter 24 . 5/13/2011
I love this fanfic! I just finished reading it today through through my phone, because my sister was hogging the computer. Lol. So, I finally got on and now here I am! Reviewing! Haha...It was a GOOD fic & I really enjoy it. XD
xsachi chapter 16 . 8/20/2010
One of the best fanfics ever!
MidnightBeast chapter 24 . 1/28/2010
...Please tell me there's a Sequal O.o...*glomps u* moar story! lol ugh, this always happens, i'm never satisfied XD i always want more of a good story :3 Truely awesome, tho i sad Shippo more or less died *sad teary puppy eyes* but i guess is ok cause the super smart old guy...reanimated? his body lol *glomps and huggles shippo* i think i like the more naive shippo, but this one's funny cause he's like 'i'm smarter and older than u, but i can act as innocent as i want and do stuff grown ups would get in trouble for and get away with it ;D' lol
cparks1000000 chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
You are one of the best "hardly-skilled Inuyasha fanfic writers" I have ever seen, and my reccomendations don't come lightly.
tripodion chapter 14 . 8/25/2007
i really really really really really like this story!
Silvermoon maru chapter 24 . 5/8/2007
That was a really interesting story with very original twists, I really liked it but the ending, it let me feeling like there are things missing. They didn't see their friends again, they had to hold back their instincts and desires, the ring was empty of souls and it just let me wondering if their bond changed somehow as it was originally caused by the ring... You teased the reader with the slightly citrus scenes just to let us without closure in that area, I hope you'll write an epilogue just to tie all the lose ends...
CandlelightQuill chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This is a good story to read while your board. It was great! I couldn't wait to get a hold of a computer so I could keep reading it, truly. It would be cool if you came up with a new adventure for our favorite couple. I'm sure all of your other readers would agree.
Katz chapter 24 . 11/26/2006
I loved it. It's been awhile since I've read a good story.
Foenixfyre chapter 24 . 11/20/2006
I really enjoyed this story. It was well-written and very intense. My only complaint is that the story didn't follow through until Kagome and Inuyasha officially became mates. (And no, I don't necessarily mean the lemon part . . .)

But other then that, this was a great story! I'd love it if you were to eventually plan a sequel . . .
Lynella chapter 24 . 10/13/2006
That was so beautiful. But did Inuyasha and Kagome ever get mated. I wonder how life is with a god knows how old man living in a kids body feels. Any way that story was great and I really loved it. Very touching.
chao-hellsing chapter 20 . 9/17/2006
I've been read this fic for the last few days and I'm impressed. You are an excellent writer.

By the way. About 3/5 through the fic you have this typo which I have in quotes.

She propped the engine hood open and leaned inside to look occupied while the two of them waited "foe" the inevitable.

Have Fun :D
evloner chapter 24 . 4/16/2006
I LOVED IT! Great story. I was hesitant to read it at first. I wasn't to keen on the idea of Inu begain cursed as a dog, but I am so glad I read your story. It was very original and a truely great read. My only complaint is the fluff. I want MORE fluff. I would have loved a little citrus at the end. But great job overall.
NoiseMarine chapter 24 . 1/28/2006