Reviews for Nothing Is As It Seems
Beck-dono chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Hey thar! -waves- Anyhoo to get to the point, I wanna use Hideaki and Akira in a fanfic for you. That sound good yeah? I'll give you all the credit for your character's, but I really love Akira to death! -squeezes Akira, while getting evil intent glares from Hideaki-
Cutiepiekyo chapter 23 . 5/6/2009
Usually i dont read stories with long periods of not being updated as well as incomplete but yours sounded interesting so i had to try it. Now i really wish i hadn't,it took me two days to read the entire thing and i LOVED it, it's too good to be left alone I hope if you've lost your inspiration for it, you get inspired again even if it takes a decade please get inspired I'm willing to wait of course if you get inspired before that that's good too. Otherwise I hope your well and that this hiatus wasn't caused by illness or something and I really hope you finish the story. Thank-you.

P.S about your lemon chapter although i have read MUCH more lemony (is that even a word?) stuff i really liked yours. It reminded me of the sex scene in the manga in which it showed you they were having sex, but, it was still clean in a good way. Your lemon really made me feel that they weren't just having sex, and that they really loved each other, TRUST ME it's rare to come across lemons that portray more than just lust. So i congratulate you on that.

Otherwise thats it and i really hope you can update this story. Thank-you. BYE BYE
Ily Webster-Stark chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
I read this story two months ago and loved it! I had forgotten what it was called, but am so relieved I found it again. Gret job, you have an excellent way of writing!
UncrowdedOrb chapter 23 . 4/23/2007
I NEED MORE! this is the first hetero i've read in months and its really really good so good that i need more please tell me u have more please!
magicXheart chapter 23 . 11/1/2006
loved the story!
KinderSurprise chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
I like mushy love stories.
ellyse the silent chapter 23 . 3/29/2006
Ah! Update please! Good story! :-)
mars4eva chapter 19 . 1/18/2006
omg you dont know what this chapter did to me by the end i was actually CRYING. i guess i'm just over-emotional. just like kira in fact! i cant believe what her stepfather did! and then to lie! poor Rei! i cant believe he would like EVER cry. this chapter is HEART-WRENCHING.::sobs dramatically::
mars4eva chapter 16 . 1/18/2006
whats up with all the o's in this chapter its really confusing. read it. i dont know if i have a virus or not ::frowns:: i'm deeply confused. oh, and is it just me or wasn't it kinda obvious from the start that kira was pregnant
ShadowStar666 chapter 23 . 1/14/2006
hey, it's been like two years since you've updated this fic. I would love to read the ending please! I really hope you do!
LKLTB chapter 23 . 12/25/2005
*sniff sniff* I want to find out about the tape thing! I know it's been a long time since you updated this story last and you've probably forgotten what you were going to do but I was wondering if you would pretty please write the last chapter. I really do want to know how it ends!
irshorty3 chapter 23 . 9/30/2005
AHH NO! where the devil is the rest! for god's sake write more! i just read your whole fic from chapter one, i was so entranced by the story i couldnt even stop and review. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PETE i NEED an ending!
Sexy Grandpa Cheese chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
why is everyoen wearing clothes!

I loke the box chick

Everyone shoudl be more like her.

::claps::

the dude wiht the eye brows and the tie was col.

uh..ya.
Sango Twin chapter 23 . 5/1/2005
I love your story! keep up the great work! YAY THE CREEP IS FINALLY IN JAIL! keep it up - *Sango Twin*
Emerald Eyed Monster chapter 23 . 4/16/2005
Okay, would you please finish this story? I've been waiting for it for almost a year now, and I would love to find out waht happens next. So please, finish it!